Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (25 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is he interested in some 16in LC wheels and stock size tires that aren't worn out yet?

thanks but he already replaced them with some 20" limited Tundra wheels.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

I have a genuine Pelican 1620 case for sale. Thought I'd offer it locally before eBay and craigslist. It is more or less new. Used once. $200. I have another one about the size of a briefcase and a giant lightweight green Hardigg case (on my roof in my profile pic) I'd be willing to sell too. PM me if interested.

20160911_202617.jpg

20160911_202637.jpg

20160911_202709.jpg

images.jpeg

Last edited:
true! part of my thinking was i can move it from one vehicle to the other and both are heavy wired for the fridge anyway. This morning I used it in my 80 through the factory wired cig lighter to see if it could handle the draw and it worked just fine.
On the 40 wiring, maybe not so much but I do have that HD plug I will use on that one.

Its the little luxuries in life that make us happy, right?
Watch that fusable link on the back of the cigarette lighter. I blew mine using an inverter. Took me a while to figure out why it stopped working when the fuse in the panel was still good.

Up for grabs 1 inch front and rear spacers for 80 series. $60

Are this just a spacer that uses the stock lugs for the wheels or has it's own lugs. If has it's own lugs interested. Those 91/92 wheels didn't work with 1/4" spacers and lug nuts only grab with a couple of threads.

Are this just a spacer that uses the stock lugs for the wheels or has it's own lugs. If has it's own lugs interested. Those 91/92 wheels didn't work with 1/4" spacers and lug nuts only grab with a couple of threads.

No these are lift kit spring spacers. Sorry I should have been a little more specific there.:bang:

Thanks for the quick response, knew 1" wheel spacers was too good to be true. Shortest I've seen is 1 1/2".

If you look in LCP's garage, you can see the 40 has visitation rights and spends the night occasionally....:hillbilly:

If Phil sells this I can't find them on his site. I would also want them in six lug. Only five lug I have is my Sequoia with it's 20" pimp wheels. Well I would like to switch my Toyota trailer to six bolt as well but a FJ40 axle may be the easiest to do it without having the wheels/tires stick out.

If Phil sells this I can't find them on his site. I would also want them in six lug. Only five lug I have is my Sequoia with it's 20" pimp wheels. Well I would like to switch my Toyota trailer to six bolt as well but a FJ40 axle may be the easiest to do it without having the wheels/tires stick out.
@LandCruiserPhil probably has the 6 lug version available. Just PM him.

Swapping out my rear bumper.
This one is for sale.
Has hitch built in.
Dual swing outs.
$1600 obo
I have new front, rear and sliders coming as my v8 swap is ongoing.

I also have a exhaust for sale, downpipes, cats to the tail pipe. Catback is a year old. Has a magnaflo muffler. And piping is tucked. Exits out right rear of the 80.
Good deep mellow tone.
Won't work with my LS3 and power adder.
So it's up for sale. $250obo

20160910_152333.jpg

20160910_152325.jpg

If you look in LCP's garage, you can see the 40 has visitation rights and spends the night occasionally....:hillbilly:

What does Phil charge for babysitting services? Or does he pay you to see the 40?

Jackson are you implying "Friends with benefits". Phil just needed to light the tires up on something.

Always good to have ex-girlfriend staying overnight :D
My wife gets pissed when I ask if my ex-girlfriend can come over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom