ARB Deluxe Front Bumper Fog Lights (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey y'all,

ARB Bumper Fog lights have been discussed in here before, figured I'd revive it in case anything newer for options have shown up. I have an ARB Deluxe on my '04 and the fog lights the PO installed on the bumper, one went out so it's a good time for me to look for replacements since winter is coming in Alaska.

I'm 99% sure they're ARB fog lights, pic below but part # on the light says 6821200. I think there's a new ARB model now, as I can't find that one for sale and what I can find on the internet is 6821201.
20230720_174147.jpg

As far as I can tell it seems like the STEDI is the best plug and play option (LED Fog with DRL Upgrade for ARB Deluxe Bullbar - https://www.stedi.com.au/arb-deluxe-bullbar-led-fog-light-with-drl-upgrade-kit.html).

I've seen the Slee one but it seems like more money and hassle than it's worth doing baja or similar lights.

I believe the STEDI lights should fit since the PO already had the ARB ones mounted and it should use the bracket, but if anyone has any experience I'd appreciate any input for the STEDIs or other relatively simple plug and play fog light replacements.

Last edited:
I have the ARB brand LED fogs in mine. I like the output on them. Let me know if you need the number off the back of them.

I currently run the ARB led versions. They are ok, not much light imo.

Stedi has a couple of options I'm considering very soon:

The Stedi lights are made to fit the openings and work pretty well. They're just fog lights, so they're not going to have output like what Slee sells. I'd buy them again. These are probably 4 years old at this point, looks like there are other options like the Boost light. I don't know much about those.

Untitled.png

The Stedi lights are made to fit the openings and work pretty well. They're just fog lights, so they're not going to have output like what Slee sells. I'd buy them again. These are probably 4 years old at this point, looks like there are other options like the Boost light. I don't know much about those.

View attachment 3385028
Was there anything special you had to do to mount them? STEDI says you need the fog light shroud as it isn't included, which I assume should be fine since I have some mounted already. But I am slightly confused as to what exactly they mean lol.

Was there anything special you had to do to mount them? STEDI says you need the fog light shroud as it isn't included, which I assume should be fine since I have some mounted already. But I am slightly confused as to what exactly they mean lol.

I don't think so, no. I bought the LX with the ARB already on the front of it. It had blanks in place of lights (for lack of a better word, just plastic inserts where one would normally put lights). I just popped the blanks out and the Stedi lights are made to mount in the same way as ARB-branded lights.

Based on your picture alone, I'd say all you need are the lights themselves.

The Stedi don't appear to be available anymore - anyone have a good option other than the Slee inserts?

Thats a bummer. I have the Stedi Boost driving lights in my ARB and the light output is better than the high beams on my Depo headlights (Land Cruiser). I would contact Stedi customer service and see if they can still get them or are planning on releasing something else. They actually have fantastic customer service.

If I had to go a different route I would probably fab up a way to install Baja Designs round fog lights.

Stedi Australia website gets redirected to Stedi USA. They started to have a USA presence, and now Aus market parts aren't available. Bummer

Stedi Australia website gets redirected to Stedi USA. They started to have a USA presence, and now Aus market parts aren't available. Bummer

Interesting. Kind of a blessing and a curse at the same time. Ive always had great luck with Stedi and their products. Maybe set your VPN for a different country and try to order from Stedi AUS lol

Maybe set your VPN for a different country and try to order from Stedi AUS lol
That worked! I ordered a set of the Boost Integrated Driving Light For ARB Deluxe. I don't see nearly as much fog as I do dark off road, and I have no real interest in halos, so bright it is. I'll report back when they get here. Around $180 US with DHL shipping, so bout what I'm used to for decent LED's.

That worked! I ordered a set of the Boost Integrated Driving Light For ARB Deluxe. I don't see nearly as much fog as I do dark off road, and I have no real interest in halos, so bright it is. I'll report back when they get here. Around $180 US with DHL shipping, so bout what I'm used to for decent LED's.
Thats awesome that changing the country your VPN is through worked. I was a little scared what would happen if a rock took out one of mine! I think you will like them, mine have been great, I just wired them up to the factory fog lights so they turn on with the stalk.

Currently facing some issues wiring the LED ones that were bought directly from ARB; no matter what my buddy and I do, we cannot get the lights to work.

We tried wiring them into the factory fog loom, like I’ve done with rigid pods before, and no dice. We also tried connecting a brand new ARB Harness directly to the battery. Lights still will not work.

Any tips?? His wife gets back on Wednesday and we need to finish her Cruiser

Currently facing some issues wiring the LED ones that were bought directly from ARB; no matter what my buddy and I do, we cannot get the lights to work.

We tried wiring them into the factory fog loom, like I’ve done with rigid pods before, and no dice. We also tried connecting a brand new ARB Harness directly to the battery. Lights still will not work.

Any tips?? His wife gets back on Wednesday and we need to finish her Cruiser
Are you running them through a relay? I would maybe test the relay to see if its working You could also probably test the foglights themselves directly to 12v power and skip the harness to make sure they are not burned out etc.

I feel the frustration, my wife daily drives our 100 series and it cant be down very long lol

We also tried connecting a brand new ARB Harness directly to the battery. Lights still will not work.
I have never tried those. The HIDs that I am running had the +/- wiring backwards, so I flipped the harness, and they work great. Typical cheap Chinese wiring. I would bypass the harness and connect to the lights to make sure that they work. Assuming so, work your way back to your failure point.

Thats awesome that changing the country your VPN is through worked. I was a little scared what would happen if a rock took out one of mine! I think you will like them, mine have been great, I just wired them up to the factory fog lights so they turn on with the stalk.
I set the VPN for Sydney. And the crazy thing is that Stedi has them on the way, due to me on Monday via DHL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom