Anyone interested in these FJ40 headlight bezels? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Me too....

I was having some powder coating done for another project, and my power coating dude has a way to powder coat the letter one color and the bezel another. Iam going to have it done next week... and I'll post up the results. -MMW

Picked up the Bezel from my powder coater. He was not happy with how the letters turned out. He thinks I should find an old school pin strip painter to fill them in. The letters were not deep enough, and sharp enough edges to powder coat it properly. First he shot the white, then shot it in the same gray he used for the bumpers and dash. Then powder coated it with clear.

The quality of the bezel is great... A+ product!

bezel1.jpg

bezel2.jpg

Looks good here. Send it my way.

I'll take one from your next batch if it happens.

Thanks!

I'm getting more bezels. I posted another message in this forum but it was deleted saying it should be taken to small business. It's not a business if I'm doing people a favor... I'll post a message over there.

Im in for one, Pm'ed you

:cheers:

I got in on the first batch. I just had to grind down some of the extra metal inside the headlight openings diameter as it was a bit too tight, no biggie. I'm going to grind or cut in some slots so I can remount the headlight stone guards. Wife did the lettering, These are decently thick metal too. Thanks '71 for the opportunity to get one of these for a great price!
Tip o' the Hat to Ya!

Now I can no longer be an upside down BEZEL BOOB!
FJ 40 and Webster Pl 174.jpg

Last edited:
Am i still on the list from the last time around? If not, please put me down!

If you didn't get me from the deleted thread, put me down again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom