Anyone interested in these FJ40 headlight bezels? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I don't think the stamp is perfect the "A" is going to have to be painted to be fix, it may be too fat to just fill in. I ordered a number 1 letter brush chisel tip, let's hope I got some skills ....lol. @GA Architect either way post up results.. mine already sanded and primed

Id like to sell you one but there is 30 people ahead of you on waiting list. I may be making another trip down for a friends fj and could get more

If anyone backs out or you decide to get another batch, I'm in for one. Just PM when you have more details.

The waiting list is getting long, can everyone who was interested and didn't get one from this batch please PM me so I can get a firm number? I need to get full rear quarters for a friends FJ 40 and will have room for more bezels.

Thanks,
James

Mine was delivered this afternoon! Great packaging and the bezel looks awesome!
Thanks so much for getting these James!

image.jpeg

I got mine today, they look great! Thanks for taking this on and offering them at good price.

The waiting list is getting long, can everyone who was interested and didn't get one from this batch please PM me so I can get a firm number? I need to get full rear quarters for a friends FJ 40 and will have room for more bezels.

Thanks,
James

Your inbox is full. I'll PM you once things die down a bit on this order. Cheers.

Mark

James,

I'm interested in 2 stamped bezels. Your PM box isn't working. Pls let me know.

Got mine yesterday. Heading off to get powder coated tomorrow.

I don't think the stamp is perfect the "A" is going to have to be painted to be fix, it may be too fat to just fill in. I ordered a number 1 letter brush chisel tip, let's hope I got some skills ....lol. @GA Architect either way post up results.. mine already sanded and primed

I'll paint mine up this weekend and post up a few shots after I've hung them at my office.

another happy camper here! thanks!

came home and my wife had them un-boxed and on display for me :) now just to give her some paint ;) (she better, as her $350 new OEM LX470 headlight came same time, I really thought the tape looked ok?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom