A sad day....she's been wrecked (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.jamiebrooks.com
...Got side-swipped....lookin for sympathy. :crybaby:
truck collision 01A.jpg
truck collision 02A.jpg

How much for the engine and all the efi stuff? Sucks that it happened, Insurance?

:meh: From the looks of it (assuming you're ok aside from wanting sympathy and dealing with the aftershock of an accident) if the axle and frame are still in good shape you're just talking a bed, right fender, cab window, bumper, maybe a tire, and signal light.

Other driver not see you? How's their insurance?

[EDIT]Nevermind, I can see the front's crushed in also. Prior damage?

You got it brother.......still looks good compared to some of the things I drive:hillbilly:

lol ^^^^

And I must be missing something... All I see is the fender and the bed... Both "better" than the alternative if you ask me...

Something in the core support or cab would quickly add up to $$$

I don't see much to get upset about...

Can't remember if that bed will let you get to the back side or not*... And just have the fender replaced :meh:

*lol, looks like a good excuse to buy a Harbor Freight stud welder to me:D

*I think I just figured out that the other driver caught him from the rear right bedside?

*Or did you go hard right after getting hit on the left and railslide the barrier?

tire

What's up with the blown front tire? it's not that bad really.

Do that truck some justice now.

Toyotas are gay to drive on the road, they love the woods.

Time to make a wheeler and it will be much happier.

Scrap the bed, sell the doors, buy some tube and a front axle. Then have massive fun.:grinpimp:

^^ This ^^

I got 3K for bed damage to one side, took the check and walked. Heck my truck actually turned a profit after I got hit, I think you could get more than I did.

If you can settle for the damage estimate you've got a killer wheeling truck. Sucks that it happened but you can turn this situation around.

...I got hit on the left rear and pushed into the barrier on an overpass. Hit the wall pretty hard, clunk in the front now. So i'll have to ck axle, spindle, etc. front and rear. Blow out is from hitting the wall, new tires too :( . Cab looks good still, bed is twisted prob time for a flatbed or similar. Maybe do my expo mini i drew up. Everyone insured, liability for me, so i have to wait for verdict. Difference of opinoins in what happened. Lucky witness said he saw the same thing in my behalf, weel c what he put in his witness statement tho. Blue book puts the truck around $1750. So i figure damage is over that much. Expecting it to be deemed totaled. Will hopefully buy it back and make a trail truck outa it. So i will prob start lookin for a new daily driver. leaning towards 3.4 series 4runner or 80 series cruiser. I enjoy expedition type of wheelin with my friends and son. Thnx for support fellas...

screw the truck, I need to find hot girls dum enuf to walk into tent poles. With wimmins like that who needs wheelin?

:lol:

Looks like your on the right track.:cheers:

Well considering you put that pic up in my thread a while ago you know my vote involves you getting started on a build-up. Definitely consider a 3.4 Runner if all else falls aside. I'm still on the fence about an 80 series. Christo's pushed for me to just wait and pop for a 100 instead since when we go out we're pulling 500-900lbs of gear before you factor in a trailer. If it came down to it for me I'll still consider a 3.4 swap but Mr. Slee's logic does have merit.

Look and see what 100's are going for out in AZ. :popcorn:

*You still forgot to put the bearskin rug out on the forest floor for the topless lady. :D

...insurance offered $6068. Picking up check tomorrow. $1010 to buy salvage, not gonna mess with it. Have 3 4runners to take a look at tomorrow....wish me luck in my adventures to stay a yota guy...

Damn! thats not a bad offer!

Hell yeah, dolla dolla bills. Still sucks about the truck, good luck shopping.

Well, these days $6k will definitely put you in a 3rd-gen Runner, or provide a 1st-gen to build up, or a 2nd-Gen to throw a 3.4 into. Paid a little more than that 3 years ago for ours in mint cindition before sinking $ into the upgrades and mods.

*I just realized in the sketchup above the extra cab has IRS.. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom