Getting some parts for an old minitruck. 1994. Where is a good source? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Specifically, my cousin in Nicaragua wants the sticker package for his 22r truck he imported from Texas. He is meticulous with keeping his trucks in shape down there. His last few bits are these items.

He wants the oem stuff.
Can these be ordered here online? Or a paint shop. I just want to make sure he gets good quality stuff. Maybe @OGBeno @cruiserdan or some of the other Gurus here know where to get the graphics. Just so they last. This truck is his baby. He uses it to drive up to his coffee farm.

He also has a 2024 hilux. Ill see if I can get some pics of that.

The door handle and window c4ank would be mice too.

IMG-20231010-WA0051.jpg

IMG-20231010-WA0047.jpg

IMG-20231010-WA0052.jpg

IMG-20231010-WA0048.jpg

Last edited:
Door handles and window crank handles are a few items I would just buy aftermarket on eBay, Amazon or rock auto. The stickers can be sourced from James Dean creations. I’ve gotten a few decals from them, very good stuff.

i just bought some plastics for my 85 from Toyota. door bezels in particular.

BLVinyl - Etsy - https://www.etsy.com/shop/BLVinyl

there are some others on ebay

He almost rolled it yesterday too coming down from the farm. Those small as$ dirt roads get slippery in those hills in Northern Nicaragua. Specifically Mozonte Nicaragua. High altitude coffee makes harvesting and logistics a pain.

Here is his hilux.

IMG-20240310-WA0156.jpg

IMG-20240310-WA0148.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom