A run with Ottawa boys end of July (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yaaay!! ha haaa! what an awesome job Louis! great editing and awesome music choice! hope that didn't take too long to make, thank you!! that was definitely entertaining!

Wayne's got some smooth driving skills there!

Louis,
very well done. thanks for all the hard work, the steaks on friday, lunch saturday and arranging this whole event. i enjoyed it immensly.
cheers bud
Wayne

Thanks Romey, too bad we ran out of tape:(

mea culpa.....

sorry I wasnt more selective on what I filmed & filled up the one tape by 10 am on saturday

lots of good stuff later in the day too that would have been nice to get....

all the same - the end result looks fantastic - you did an awesome job putting the video together Louis

thanks again for heading this thing up

Excellent vids, looks like a great trail, wish the Landblazer, Jake and I could have made the trip. Gearing up for Aug 20 weekend, Parry Sound here we come!!!

Excellent vids, looks like a great trail, wish the Landblazer, Jake and I could have made the trip. Gearing up for Aug 20 weekend, Parry Sound here we come!!!

I'm envious! Maybe if you go this fall I can swing it. I have a new engine and some other stuff coming - my truck is getting an overhaul so I'll want to try it out.

there will be a nov run same time period as last year... plan for that one if you can not make the club run.

I'll see what I can do, how many days does that one last? How many hour drive would I be looking at?

time will be about 8 hours each way.
we head out friday and back on monday. VERY tight trails, deep holes...

yep, and in september, i'll try and put something together with Ric for kingston area. my august is booked and that sucks, i was lookin forward to ardbeg too... :( keepin my fingers crossed for september, but hey, there's still october for some nice fall wheelin too!

but one joint run at least each year, and we're doin good!

anyone interested in going on another run in the Calabogie area?
i could be persuaded...

I'll be putting an engine and tranny in my truck in the next month or two, just waiting on a clutch from Oz to get it started. After that I am good to go - but will be scouting some new areas as the quinn trail was demo'd this winter by logging crews. By demo'd I mean made into a highway you can drive a lowered honda civic on.

that is too bad fun trail and good scenery . i am in for another calabogie run ! had fun same cabin ??
lets set a date ?

theres an off road competition in calabogie in the spring time...last year zaldi(bj80) won 3rd place...

cool, was that this event Simon?

2010 - OVO's Spring Fever

may 24 weekend i believe, run by mostly sammy guys? i was thinkin about it, but may 24's a regular camping gig for some old friends....

anyway, sad to hear that trail with did (quinn lake) is no longer after the construcion. i hope there are more good trails like that one in the area at least...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom