A BLIZZARD is coming!!!!!!! (not snow related) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Very nice blizzard. You should fetch some good cash for that one. How much do you know about these and what made you decide to buy one. I saw one when I was in Au,it was really cool and real clean but I never thought of buying one. In any case good luck with what ever you do with it.

How much do you know about these and what made you decide to buy one.

Because he is the flipper!

How much do you know about these and what made you decide to buy one.

Because he is the flipper!

Bingo. I mainly thought it was cool since it was a tiny diesel and I'd never heard of it before. Figgered someone would want it otherwise I'd drive it. As far as flipping goes I'm trying to cut back and it's not working. I'm just sticking to very odd models at this point and they are more for my own curiosity.

Got a pm from someone that has an original PTO set up for the blizzard. Might have to buy it cuz it's prolly the only one in N america

Also, found the original owners manual in the glovebox too.

Last edited:
John,
I thnk you are doing a great job at expanding our cruiser knowledge. It is cool to see what you are going to come up with next. Keep On Flippin!!!!

HJ47 crew cab is next

yep, i loved the one i had (1989) but when i posted up that blurp i had no idea what a problematic the 2LT engine can be. the fuel economy was great, the power was great the truck was a blast.

i like the looks of yours, congrates on the find. take my advice, install a pyro RIGHT AWAY and increase the exhaust as well...maybe the head will last for a long time. what ever you do DO NOT OVER HEAT that engine...

looks real clean, cute little girl...

a few calls but have been too busy to call back. Got a call from one woman who knew nothing about toyotas...prolly not the truck for her

got bored this weekend

decided to tackle the paint and a bit of body work this weekend.

Paint is factory code 886 Seaside Blue. Top is good ole Cygnus.

The inside of the entire truck was covered in sone kind of sap or laquer or something. Had to grind it off which absolutely sucked. Left the floorboards the original color so as to not hide the rust issues. Nuthin bad but didn't want to bondo it up and have it look perfect when it needs a bit of love.

Had to grind the graphics off the outside. They were junk anyway. Have a auto shop down the street re-creating the graphics in vinyl. Anyway, I thought I had all the adhesive off and the metal was scratched up but basically I needed to grind it down to bare metal and didn't. It's easy enough to go back and do but I threw a coat of paint over it just so I could have it looking good for now. Should only take a few hours to do and I have plenty of paint left.

Painted the fender flares with satin black krylon for plastics.

Overall it looks great for a weekend worth of work. Need new seats now cuz the old ones are gonna look s***ty in there now.

Pics don't really do it justice.....
DSCN2199.JPG
DSCN2200.JPG
DSCN2201.JPG

Last edited:
mo pix

mo pix
DSCN2202.JPG
DSCN2203.jpg

Sweet...looks great.

That would be a cool truck for my wife, she would love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom