For Sale 80 Series (VA): OME Springs, Slee Tire Carrier, Wet Okole Seat Covers, SOR Tire Cover (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Maybe try less pics at a time?

Alright here is the breakdown of who I have in what order. Please remember that I am not shipping at this time, so if you are local pick up, you take priority. (I might be able to ship the tire cover, Flank. If the springs don't sell soon, then I will consider shipping).

Springs
Brosky (shipping)
Warwagon (shipping)
Boostless (shipping)
DominicanFZJ80 (shipping)

Seat Covers
Finseeker
Sammy3372
TN80 (shipping?)

Tire Carrier
FLoridaFZJ80 (shipping?)
LXAvalanche (shipping?)
BigBang (shipping)
Sammy3372

Tire Cover
Flank (shipping)

Finseeker, let me know if you want the seat covers.

Sammy, if he backs out of seat covers, you are next in-line. Also, if FloridaFZJ80 and LXAvalanche are indeed shipping, then you are first in line for the tire carrier, which is exactly like the one you posted except it only has the tire carrier attachment, not the CO2 tank attachment.

Flank, I will send you a PM about the shipping the tire cover.

Brosky, if I ship the springs, you will have the first shot at them, but I will likely wait a couple of days to see if they will sell locally first.

Sorry again for the delay, and thanks for your patience. The above list reflects the order in which I received inquiries.

Are you using the Attach File button right next to Post Reply button?

image.png
image.png
How about now?

I didn't mean to jump in front of anyone. I apoligize in advance if that was the idea everyone had. It just looked like to me that the others were asking for shipping quotes and I'm not worried about the shipping price. I'll pay it. Been looking for that exact combo and it was a perfect time for me to see them and the price is stellar. So no shipping quote needed for me. Just say "send it" and I'll get it headed down the barrel.
Thanks,
T

All items except the springs have been claimed. Still holding out for local pickup but will look into shipping next week, if necessary.

I would need shipping for the tire carrier. Cant see pics either.

Tire carrier is sold. Only items remaining are the spings. Blueyednd is number one in line due to being able to do local pick up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom