77 Frame Off - What's Next? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Awseom build thread!

What kind of paint did you use for the engine parts and engine block?

Time to say goodbuy

Due to family tragic event I can not work on this project (and any of the rest of my toys) so time for me to let go... any ideas what I should ask foe it. I know I will not get anywhere close to what I put into it but I am trying to decide if I should parse it out or sell it as is.

Thank you for your help, D.

Very sorry, post pics of your body IIRC it was super solid with only minor surface rust. I'm sure it will sell quickly and good luck!

Sorry for the situation that is causing this. Please re-evaluate your priorities. You have put a lot of your life into this rig, it would be a sad thing to see it go. Step back and think that maybe you might want to restart the project in the future-If nothing else, think of it as therapy--you can't sell this kind of commitment---

Thanks for the kind words but given my situation, I (and my wife) have years of healing to do... in the meantime, I can't look at this thing...

Don't part it out, whatever you do. You're obviously not of sound mind. No offense. Maybe there's a shop you could sell it to that would finish it and split the profit with you?

A top and a $8k paint job and it's a $30k rig. As it sits? $6k maybe?

Not sure why I am posting this... maybe because all the support I am getting form you guys, some of which I know, but most I don't... always new that the TLC crowd are a special group of people. The guy on the right is no longer in my life... at least not in the physical world... you all touched my heart
DSCN0447_590_small.jpg

I got many inquiries about this and I'll get to all of them... just wanted to let you know that the remaining part are not seating outside rotting somewhere...
Picture 001 small.jpg

Sorry for your loss. It's hard to keep something that reminds you so much of a joy that is no longer with you. However, if the 40 reminds you so much of him you may regret selling it later down the road. You could always finish it as a tribute and may even be good therapy for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom