Builds 76 Fj40 Face Lift (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Turn and burn completed. New owner and the Mule got to know each other this AM. He took to the trailer without complaint. Almost seemed anxious to go..

Headed to a new home and a new chapter in what is now “The legend of Mule 1.0”. The Mule 1.0 still abides, Just in another location. 😁

09F1F2FA-5A5E-4FEB-A42D-92770D17E078.jpeg

C40439FF-1719-4917-9788-7F522FBBC5F6.jpeg

Not a jinx story but…I’m bringing it up so you can make someone aware.

Somewhere around 1972.. A friend of mine, took his motorcycle apart and had a very custom paint job done to it. I remember it took him months to get it back. In those days it was blow dots and a few small murals. He brings the bike home into his garage to add a few of the remaining parts onto it. One in particular was the license plate frame on the rear fender. Needed to drill three holes in the fender.

There were no such things as cordless drills so this one was plugged in and he brings the drill bit up to the fender mark where he is ready to drill the hole, but as many of us have seen sometimes …. the drill walks around and never stays put. This is exactly what happens as the drill bit walked all over his paint job and created carved scratch lines about 3 inches long .

My friend was so pissed off. He took the electric trail and threw it against the garage door where it stuck and embedded itself and stayed there for weeks. he may still have left it there all of those years

The moral of the story , watch out one drilling new holes . Nice Vader light

If I were charged with the task of drilling a hole into Mule V.2 my hands would be shaking so much I doubt that I could even pull the trigger. 😀

No paintwork was sacrificed during drilling operations. All perforations were predrilled to avoid any random acts of garage violence, the desecration of hand tools or the invention of new curses….😎

Dude, green grass? WTF, y'all need to slow down a bit, it was snowing yesterday!

Dude, green grass? WTF, y'all need to slow down a bit, it was snowing yesterday!

I declared it “official” yesterday..I broke out the flip flops…🍻

The hood….wow, you gonna be able to drive that thing? Talk about “blinded by the light🎶

You may need to host a reveal party just to drive it out of the shop…damn….i’ll drive to Ohio (wherever that is?)

You may need to host a reveal party just to drive it out of the shop…damn….i’ll drive to Ohio (wherever that is?)

Head due west into the setting sun, turn left at Lake Erie. 😉

45 and day-drinking today though.
We have visited my wife’s family over Thanksgiving and Easter in Montana and taken the kids sledding over both those holidays. Each time I swore off ever living in Montana. Visiting is great though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom