Builds 76 Fj40 Face Lift (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Found a spare set of heater hose protectors. Added them to the drain tube(s) and rear heater..

IMG_1612.jpg

IMG_1676.jpg

IMG_1679.jpg

Removed the rear tail lights and rear wiring harness. Bagged, tagged and boxed the rat's nest in preparation for shipment to Mark @Coolerman for a rehab. Picking up a fog-light harness as well...Knocking out some of the "electrical gremlins"!!

IMG_1664.jpg

IMG_1663.jpg

I need one of these!!

ASCO Hub clutch/locking gear for an ASCO long Body Hub....I posted a "wanted" add in the classifieds as well. Hoping someone can point me to Cibola ....Finders reward includes an autographed copy of "Slim Whitman's Greatest Hits"....

IMG_1624(1).jpg

IMG_1523.jpg

IMG_1455.jpg

Last edited:
TRE's came in..Thanks Kurt and crew @cruiseroutfit

Looking for some installation time in the next couple of weeks...

Hey Chunga I read on the forum that you should paint your TREs as they are bare metal and will rust pretty quickly. I painted mine - just taped off the boots and threads and primed and rattlecanned. Easy job. I punched holes in a cardboard box to hold everything while I painted them.

Last edited:
@Tanker120

Tool roll arrived today. Quality and fit is outstanding. Perfect addition to the Mule...Thanks Ed!

IMG_1680(1).jpg

IMG_1682.jpg

IMG_1684.jpg

IMG_1683.jpg

Killing some time today. Started working on the center console. Just a skim coat to work out some of the pitting. I'll finish it up tomorrow and hit with a coat of primer.

IMG_1702.jpg

IMG_1711.jpg

IMG_1701.jpg

I've never been one to look a gift horse in the mouth...Friend of mine, of North Carolina persuasion and heritage, decided it was time for me to "have" (gratis) a remote WARN winch quick disconnect. Not being one to argue with "Tar Heel" sensibilities, I accepted graciously...I've not given two minutes worth of scheming as to how I'm going to incorporate this into the "Face-Lift"...But, I'm sure I'll find reasonable application for such a high-minded and magnanimous donation to "the cause"..

IMG_1714.jpg

IMG_1715.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom