Builds 76 Fj40 Face Lift (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The red pops :)

Picasso be damned, there is nothing more pathetic than watching an old man try to paint. I had on two pair of glasses (read homemade bifocals). Thought about adding more color to the selector. Between my unsteady hand, amaurotic eyes and wavering resolve I determined I really "liked" the black.

@beno

This comes as no surprise to me. After reading the POS + comments regarding the top notch customer service provided by Onur, I wanted to put my own plug in as well. 1st rate service and he went above and beyond taking care of me during my recent purchase. 12 hub cover bolts and 6 cone washers provided at no additional cost (wouldn't take a payment). Thanks again Onur!!

IMG_1556.jpg

IMG_1555.jpg

IMG_1559.jpg

@beno

This comes as no surprise to me. After reading the POS + comments regarding the top notch customer service provided by Onur, I wanted to put my own plug in as well. 1st rate service and he went above and beyond taking care of me during my recent purchase. 12 hub cover bolts and 6 cone washers provided at no additional cost (wouldn't take a payment). Thanks again Onur!!

Glad I can be of assistance sir.

Looking great!
Onur

Everything is mocked up and ready to assemble. Two coats of clear worked out very nice (for a blind guy and a spray can)...If the Mule cooperates these should go on without a hitch...

IMG_1568.jpg

IMG_1566.jpg

IMG_1567.jpg

Uh-h-h... yes, yes we are...:confused:

Reference post #840 and the picture of your dirty paw......Rubber gloves nah...... ( i know they are popular)

Im a leather glove wearer myself. Get a few pair of fitted or sized leather "driving gloves" that are kind of thin and not to bulky. I use them all the time.

Reference post #840 and the picture of your dirty paw......Rubber gloves nah...... ( i know they are popular)

Im a leather glove wearer myself. Get a few pair of fitted or sized leather "driving gloves" that are kind of thin and not to bulky. I use them all the time.

Leather is the only way to go!
thumbup.gif

@beno

Always excellent service!!

But, I thought everything was free...

Been a long time crossing bridge of sighs...

The Selectro hubs were harboring a secret..Hubs functioned up until the time I removed them...

RIP...Many good hunts and times on the trail..

IMG_1573.jpg

IMG_1575(1).jpg

IMG_1576.jpg

Been following along/lurking through out your thread- great progress. Do you still have those selectro hubs? I'm interested in them for spare parts for my 72 huntin' truck (ranch use only-not street legal)- it has front disk conversion and selectros and a whole bunch of horrible PO's "upgrades" that I am correcting but it only cost $500 delivered from PO's ranch.
Thanks,
Will

$500 delivered

^^^Does it get any better???

I'm afraid I have bad news on the Selectro hub(s)..

Passenger side anyway. Worked on the mule this afternoon fer' a spell...When I removed the outer hub it came apart in pieces..Not sure what was holding it together. I've been "out in the county a time er two" and the mule never pulled lame until I went to change the hubs...

I'll post up some pics and you can have a look see..If there is something you think you need, give me a heads up...

Passenger side is complete...

Leaving the mule to formulate a defense...Sooner or later I think a capitulation is in order......

IMG_1589.jpg

IMG_1588.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom