Registry 60-series Registry (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

#3:

1. Year and model of vehicle - 1987 FJ60
2. Name of owner - Chris Cahill
3. Name of vehicle - Ian's Cruiser
4. Mileage on the truck odometer - 136,000
5. Modifications, if any - Zero. Bone stock with 31" BFG All Terrains
6. How you use the truck - My son's 18th birthday/high school graduation present (I still have the title ...). He grew up learning to drive the Green Machine (see last post) and always wanted one. The madness has passed to the next generation.
Silver Cruiser.JPG

1989 FJ62
Sam Bailey
She haven't officially named yet!
161,xxx
Arb winch bumper, Warn, Yakima rack and a Titan rod vault. Others that I'm trying to figure out.
image.jpg

Hey guys, just bought my first Cruiser about a week ago. Cannonballed on a 3-day weekend from my place in Houston to Northern Arkansas to snag it for a pretty good deal. She's a little crusty, but I'm excited about my first project and to join the 60 series brotherhood.

1. Year and model of vehicle - 1987 FJ60
2. Name of owner - James
3. Name of vehicle - The Cruiser
4. Mileage on the truck odometer - 277,000
5. Modifications, if any - None, all original
6. How you use the truck - Good weather cruising, camping, taking bikes to the trail

IMG_3008-1.JPG

IMG_3012-1.JPG

1. Year and model of vehicle - 1988 FJ62
2. Name of owner - Larry (father) & Brian (son)
3. Name of vehicle - Yota - Named by my two boys after Star Wars character
4. Mileage on the truck odometer - 211,000
5. Modifications, if any - None... we have only had the truck for about a week.
6. How you use the truck - Truck will be used as a part time daily driver and weekend camping warrior.

My father and I purchased this FJ62 a week ago as a project that we could work together on. Initial plans are to clean it up, fix the transmission, a drive it for a little while before starting on a engine swap / light restoration. Wish us luck

1. Year/Model: 1985 Toyota FJ60 Land Cruiser
2. Owner: Scott Wilthew (2nd owner)
3. Name: The Moose
4. Mileage: 97,000 miles
5. Modifications: Addition of PIA 510 ATP Intense White ATP Halogens, and a GOBI Ranger Rack
6. Usage: Bird hunting, trout fishing, and around town

ih8mud07.jpg

1. Year and model of vehicle - 1986 FJ60
2. Name of owner - Chuck
3. Name of vehicle (optional) - "Buttercup"
4. Mileage on the truck odometer - 105,000
5. Modifications, if any - mostly unmolested stock. PO repainted Desert Beige from Bronze.
6. How you use the truck - DD, camping and hauling kids

1: 1987 Landcruiser FJ60
2: Mike
3: Never really named a vehicle, no plan on starting.
4: 282,758
5: Old Man Emu Hell for Stout Lift Kit Springs - Custom Rear Bumper/Spare Tire Holder, includes tow rings - Toyo M/T Tires (LT265/75 R16) - Black 16" Custom rims - Wilderness Accessories Roof Rack (4' X 5')
6: To be used for camping, hauling my butt and dogs to fishing spots, 4-wheeling, and general pissing around in
Climbing LC.jpg

1. 1985 FJ60
2. Bill
3. None yet
4. 261K
5. Mostly stock except for paint.
6. Hoping to daily drive and short trips to the farm.
BtJ4xtX.jpg

Hi - "new" here. Had an account but lost the password. FJ62 with a 4bd2tc conversion. No pics yet.

Finally got my 62. Still figuring out her tweaks, but so far really digging this thing.

1989 FJ62
Brian
Just "the truck."
Rebuilt trans, AC conversion, everything else stock. Plan to add a barnwood roofrack, BFGs and possibly a 2" Old Man lift.
Weekender only-- up to the cabin, dirt-road but not much more than that. Not a DD.

And if it hasn't been said before, thanks for this forum guys. Holy sh*t is it informative for a newbie!!

FJ622.jpg

1. Year and model of vehicle - 1989 HJ61
2. Name of owner - Dave
3. Name of vehicle - She needs one, she's originally french, lived in spain for a long time.
4. Mileage on the truck odometer - 87,000
5. Modifications, if any - Stock. OME kit, 16x8 wheels on order, looking for a radio. Might change the front bumper, its a little bent. Need to add a hitch and wiring.
6. How you use the truck - May wind up being DD. Weekend (or before/after work) mobile to get closer to trail heads or climbing, haul people, dogs and gear to run around in the desert. Search and rescue training and missions.

1. Year and model of vehicle - 1989 HJ61
2. Name of owner - Dave
3. Name of vehicle - She needs one, she's originally french, lived in spain for a long time.
4. Mileage on the truck odometer - 87,000
5. Modifications, if any - Stock. OME kit, 16x8 wheels on order, looking for a radio. Might change the front bumper, its a little bent. Need to add a hitch and wiring.
6. How you use the truck - May wind up being DD. Weekend (or before/after work) mobile to get closer to trail heads or climbing, haul people, dogs and gear to run around in the desert. Search and rescue training and missions.

Lets see some pics!

Update:
1. '85 FJ60
2. Travis C.
3. Doesn't have a name.
4. Just turned 200k
5. Current Mods: Desmogged, Carb rebuilt by Jim C., H55f, ARB front bumper, Tradesman rack, Trucklite headlights, Full LED swap inside and out, 2.5" OME Heavy Kit, 16" FN Countersteer Type-X wheels(special ordered with 3.7" backspacing eliminating the need for spacers), 295/75R16 BFG AT KO2s. Long Term Mod Goals: 12H-T or 1HD-T(can't decide), 4x4 Labs rear bumper(Similar to ToyotaDon's set up).
6. Trusty dusty daily driver.

Old pics:
tumblr_nk38txepoi1rgrcczo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nk38guEktp1rgrcczo1_1280.jpg

New Pics:
tumblr_o6tx3jAmBk1qgvbkwo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_obyp7yXVOO1qgvbkwo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_ofspiln4Co1qgvbkwo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Finally got my 62. Still figuring out her tweaks, but so far really digging this thing.

1989 FJ62
Brian
Just "the truck."
Rebuilt trans, AC conversion, everything else stock. Plan to add a barnwood roofrack, BFGs and possibly a 2" Old Man lift.
Weekender only-- up to the cabin, dirt-road but not much more than that. Not a DD.

And if it hasn't been said before, thanks for this forum guys. Holy sh*t is it informative for a newbie!!

View attachment 1029258
where in NY are you. them look like the Catskills unless its farther north

1.84 fj
2.Noah
3.Olive(juice)
5.desmog
6. future sweet 16 pres and killin it all day every day

20150221_173043.jpg

Last edited:
1. 1987 FJ60
2. Luigi
3. The Blue Whale
4. 69,000 mi
5. Almost 100% Stock - OEM options: Only AC and Headlamp washers! Aftermarket Accessories: Roof rack, light bar on front bumper with Hella driving lights
6. Daily Driver

20150301_152339.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom