40 stuff for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a few things I want to get rid of, they are in Billings Montana, I have the cold air inlet hase and scoof for a forty, hose is new no rust on the scoop 80 bbucks OBO, a ruff stuff diff cover 80 bucks OBO, I have a set of rear door hinges for 74 or earlier 50 bucks, freights on you, thanks, Larry

This stuff is sold
Console
rear bed edges
starter
weber adapter
diff cover
mid bed piece
cold air inlet hose
emissions covers
032resize.jpg
033resize.jpg
034resize.jpg

Last edited:
Parts

I'm interested in the Console/armrest, Breather assembly, and what are those two channels that are tan in color? If they are the channels that go in the rear sides of the bed I'm interested in them too.

Does the console have a key.

Thanks

Email directly to mtrdud322@aol.com

Thanks

Interested in the fuel seperator and shield. Shipping to 50401.

Parts

I'm interested in the Console/armrest, Breather assembly, and what are those two channels that are tan in color? If they are the channels that go in the rear sides of the bed I'm interested in them too.

Does the console have a key.

Thanks

Email directly to mtrdud322@aol.com

Thanks

Paypal sent on the console and side bed channels.

Thanks

What's the story on the winch? How much are you looking to get for it?

I have had a lot of questions about the doors, they were fairly rough, I cut out all of the rust and welded in new steel. But they still need some smoothing and likely some bondo to look fairly good, but they are sound, when I get back home thursday or Friday I'll take some better pictures and you can let me know if your still interested. They are not resto quality and not likly to be that quality. But they could be usable, most of the bolts were stripped out, I used the nut welded to the bolt and got out all but one, it had to be drilled. I have a set of hinges for sale as well but I have three others I could include with these as well as the other hardware. I was asking 50 bucks for them, I will try to keep everyone in order till the pic's are posted. Let me know if your out and I won't keep you on the list.HTH, Larry

I think I have responded to everyone except all interested in the doors, see explanation above, if I missed you with something beside the doors, let me know, Larry

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom