2016 Moab pre-run for Ouray (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

image.jpeg

Geez, someone needs to take a white rig on this trip just to watch you guys freak out!! I've never seen so many dark colored ones in one place!!

Geez, someone needs to take a white rig on this trip just to watch you guys freak out!! I've never seen so many dark colored ones in one place!!
Dark Rigs Matter

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Beautiful day, rear bumper and sliders did their job well.

Bring that weather to Ouray!

Bring that weather to Ouray!

Yes please...
Thunder & possible rain in forecast next several days here in Denver... Hopefully it's clear for Ouray...

Same in Ouray unfortunately.
Yes please...
Thunder & possible rain in forecast next several days here in Denver... Hopefully it's clear for Ouray...
Same in Ouray unfortunately

Same in Ouray unfortunately.

Same in Ouray unfortunately

Even without rain...
...Talked to Christo yesterday--who had just come from Ouray on Friday--and he told of seeing (as it happened) a couple...with a kid...go ROLLING off the edge in a UTV...with stuff flying out as it continued to roll downward...followed by rangers, ambulance and chopper heading to the scene. Sounded like they were being pretty foolish/careless. Sad.

As Lt. Dan said to Bubba & Forrest Gump in Vietnam...we'll have to "Try not to do anything stupid..."

You can bring any color land cruiser you want. As long as it's black or gray. Preferably gray.

Even without rain...
...Talked to Christo yesterday--who had just come from Ouray on Friday--and he told of seeing (as it happened) a couple...with a kid...go ROLLING off the edge in a UTV...with stuff flying out as it continued to roll downward...followed by rangers, ambulance and chopper heading to the scene. Sounded like they were being pretty foolish/careless. Sad.

As Lt. Dan said to Bubba & Forrest Gump in Vietnam...we'll have to "Try not to do anything stupid..."

I would probably stay off of black bear pass if it's raining...very slick rock and off camber in tight/narrow very strep drop offs.

:steer::steer:

Ok, now let's see the bumper damage. I can't imagine anyone made it through without a few rear scrapes. :steer:
Scrapes..pfft...what that what that noise was?

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

There will be many more pics and Drone vids to come. Here are a few from Hells Revenge and Top of World. Awesome trip.

@Canyonero credit for drone pics (low res)- the actual a will be mind blowing.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Looks like you guys had fun. That is the wrong way on Kennys climb, it's a one way only section in that spot due to the layout of that spot and the next few obstacles

h.PNG

Well now it's known it works both ways in a 200

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom