2016 Moab pre-run for Ouray (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

All my pics and video are uploaded. When watching the videos on smugmug, you've got to select 1080p to see the highest quality on that site. It's good, but still not as good as the original files I have from the drone. There are some truly cool shots of everyone and their trucks!

None of the pictures or video have been edited, this is exactly how they were taken by the various cameras (Phantom 4 and my DXO):

LC200s in Ouray

canyonero pose shot.jpg
moab convoy.jpg
rain and sun and lightning in one spot.jpg
tippy spot.jpg

top of the world canyonero.jpg

Thank you to all that ventured out to Moab. It is a very special place and its totally different than the second part of our trip. It truly was some relaxed wheeling with adventurous great folks - only downer was choking down some desert food that received higher ratings than it should have - lol ................ thanks to @BTUMAN and @Canyonero for taking on some responsibilities which helped out big time
Hope to do it again with you all!

Thank you to all that ventured out to Moab. It is a very special place and its totally different than the second part of our trip. It truly was some relaxed wheeling with adventurous great folks - only downer was choking down some desert food that received higher ratings than it should have - lol ................ thanks to @BTUMAN and @Canyonero for taking on some responsibilities which helped out big time
Hope to do it again with you all!

Next week. Who's in? Bwahahaha

^^^^^Sign me up! ^^^^^ had a great time in Ouray. Can't wait to get to Moab....maybe after new rear bumper....

I can't open it

it worked today - maybe it was just my mac at home - work PC opened it fine - cool vids
thanks for sharing

it worked today - maybe it was just my mac at home - work PC opened it fine - cool vids
thanks for sharing

It wasn't you. I had copyright violations so it was banned in 241 countries :) Did some good searching on copyright free music that I'll use going forward.

Banned in 241 countries - nice / Impressive

Fins and Things- Entire Trail in 13 min. 1080P 60Frames per second. Change the settings to get the higher quality.
Since I was in front this is a POV so kinda boring if you are looking for Land Cruisers.

@Atwalz - I had both Rimrocker & Kokopelli maps downloaded to my iPad and ready to use prior to showing up in Moab. After we received all the rain I figured I'd not mention it. Would have really liked to tackle the RimRocker trail though

Fins is my favorite trail. I do it every year, sometimes twice.

I have always wanted to do Top of the World, but never made it.

The Drone sure makes some really cool shots

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom