200 series picture thread (20 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

37524F51-923F-4B57-8D49-897DF8A50B28.jpeg

Enjoying the hell outta my 2018 -
Building- driving-

Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell pro 2.5” lift, Tundra Rock Warrior wheels custom coated, 285/70-17 Falken Wildpeak AT3W, full Rhino Platform rack, Trail Tailor hidden winch mount, Come Up 9500 lb high speed winch, GMRS & CB, SwitchPros 9001, 3rd row delete with delete cargo mat from Australia, Slee sliders. ARB Classic 2 Fridge on MSA drop slide.
Soon- BudBuilt armor

View attachment 2304134

Enjoying the hell outta my 2018 -
Building- driving-

Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell pro 2.5” lift, Tundra Rock Warrior wheels custom coated, 285/70-17 Falken Wildpeak AT3W, full Rhino Platform rack, Trail Tailor hidden winch mount, Come Up 9500 lb high speed winch, GMRS & CB, SwitchPros 9001, 3rd row delete with delete cargo mat from Australia, Slee sliders. ARB Classic 2 Fridge on MSA drop slide.
Soon- BudBuilt armor
Gonna need more pics :)

Like the Rigid lights in the bumper...

Just tried sending you a message Tremek, your inbox was full

Sorry about that, apparently my inbox was full of conversations and I couldn't figure out how to clear old messages so hey here's $20 Mud, hah. I think it should work now.

Please let me know if you have any questions about my former LC.

It has pros (Slee rear bumper, sliders, UCAs, Icon coilovers) and cons (hail damage that I think the dealer is going to get fixed but who knows, it was in front of my garage for the first few minutes of our house fire until I rescued it so a mirror cap was a little worse for wear, etc) but on the whole it was a mechanically solid truck that after I bought it in '16 as CPO from Toyota at ~48k? miles and then had the KDSS valve block and rotors + pads replaced under warranty, gave us no problems. When I left it with the dealer it was at something like 90,300 miles.

I'm not sure if the dealer's goal is going to be to fix up the cosmetics and then price it at like ... top of market, or if the sales manager (who was a former Toyota guy) is intending to keep it for himself, or if it goes out to auction, or goes to another dealer... No idea. Either way, if anyone wants to know about the truck just let me know, my history is also obviously visible here on the forums.

He already contacted you for bud built skids.

Are you happy with the Ironman front bumper?
Yes for the price it is a great product. Even with more overhang than other bumpers I never ran into an issue. I have modified it to fit my needs. Mods are documented in my build thread.

Went on a trail ride last weekend with 14 other LC of all ages, some 4runners, FJ's and a classic 80's Mitsubishi and 1 Rover. The 200LC could not get a tire off the ground. The dogs were my spotters.
This trail is about 10 miles north of The Ringing Rocks, MT. We stoped for lunch just down the hill.

68ED9238-7E8C-48B8-8787-CEF729F7EC36.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom