For Sale 1986 Hj60 For Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Located north of Barrie, Ontario my 1986 Toyota diesel is up for sale. 280000km on truck. New used motor with new rad, tires that are stock, but in great shape. Resprung and new shocks. Frame is in great shape, with rust over the rear wheel wells normal for the trucks. Looking for $5600.00 OBO

PICS?

I hope this worked
organize photos 001.jpg
organize photos 002.jpg
organize photos 003.jpg

I thought it was 25 years...

for jdm and outside of n.america...i believe, the canadian spec/LHD diesel cruisers are fair game now, which is why a few have already made it to the usa.

No, it's not. Do some research

Not trying to threadcrap, as I am interested in this vehicle, but would you care to elaborate on the vehicle not having to be 25 yrs old to legally import into the USA? All research I have done indicates that a vehicle must be 25 years old if it does not meet US specific requirements.

Storage

Hey Spangly What about storage at a boarder town on the Canadian side till January? Or I may be able to work out some storage with you.

Still for sale

So my 1986 is still for sale. Not sure if people aren't moving on things right now, or I'm asking too much. Real hard to set a price on love.

Not trying to threadcrap, as I am interested in this vehicle, but would you care to elaborate on the vehicle not having to be 25 yrs old to legally import into the USA? All research I have done indicates that a vehicle must be 25 years old if it does not meet US specific requirements.

Since it is a Canadian market vehicle I am pretty sure it meets the requirements for importation (you would want to check with an importer though).

From what I understand/what my research said - it can get in if it is >25 years old OR if it is a USA/Canada market vehicle. This gets in under the second part, and the 25 year old thing doesn't matter - which makes sense since it is the same truck we had in the US but with the HJ engine in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom