80 Series Group Buy - LED Light Bars (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

aznjoker604 said:
Could you pm me my tracking number?

PM inbound tomorrow morning.

NLXTACY said:
PM mine as well. Was hoping Santa was arriving today so I can play over the weekend. Not so much :(

Haring Bagsik said:
Norcal San Francisco received today. Looks awesome!

Good to hear!

BiggSean said:
Got my order today. Color me impressed. I'd like to order some more 2x2s.

Excellent, glad they found ya.

kajaki said:
Received my 4 pods today, can't wait to mount and wire! Thanks!

Sweet!

First time I've seen fog in Atlanta in a long time.. Figured I'd analyze the beam a little outside.

image-207487175.jpg

image-1180004026.jpg

image-1674458238.jpg

Last edited:
Mine arrived today, thanks! PM inbound shortly.

First time I've seen fog in Atlanta in a long time.. Figured I'd analyze the beam a little outside.

What are your impressions?

I just set it on the roof and ghetto wired it to the battery. No glare on the hood surprisingly, and seriously bright. Pics do not do it justice.

DSCF0136_zpsd154c852.jpg

Douglas S said:
I just set it on the roof and ghetto wired it to the battery. No glare on the hood surprisingly, and seriously bright. Pics do not do it justice.

Removing excessive foreground lighting and optics with very little vertical wash won't have that much hood glare. Looks great!

Last edited:
I've got a bunch of emails in my inbox, for those who want to purchase additional lights, I placed an order and will have the site (it's up and running) with inventory. I will have a special code for you guys for a MUD discount, and for those who want extra lights can order additional through the we web store. Starting January 15th we will be shipping all post orders and filling future orders.

For those who participated in the group buy, your payments will not be going into the 100 series to make it better. It will be saving lives and supporting a greater cause in the less fortunate part of the world. The profits are going to a expedition through Africa to aid those less fortunate, the roads will be traveled by a good friend in a 80 Series who has departed his life in the US and dedicated the rest to the less fortunate. I am blessed to have you guys behind all this. Without you, children's lives would be less fortunate. Thank you all for what you have indirectly done, and will support.

Hadn't heard back from you on my PM about whether you had extras, so I was considering the other group buy coming up in February. But hearing this, I know where I'll be spending my money. :cheers:

PAToyota said:
Hadn't heard back from you on my PM about whether you had extras, so I was considering the other group buy coming up in February. But hearing this, I know where I'll be spending my money. :cheers:

Thanks buddy. The next few GB's will be funding the rescue and recovery of children in Africa. I want to change things, as does the person taking on this new lifestyle and mission. My brother and I have committed to changing the life's of those who never had the chance. We have a full lighting system going on the vehicle and wouldn't have it any other way. We are blessed for Chris, and we are blessed to have you guys behind this. Each of you will change the life of a child, family, and village. I donate my fair share, however my brother and I plan on flying over seas multiple times and helping as well, doing what we can to help, change, and deliver. We in the 50 states live in complete luxury compared to those. Some of the smartest minds, brightest ideas, the hidden voices need to be heard, the brightest minds need to be shown the light, we can make a direct difference, one that is seen, one that cannot be ignored. This logo will quickly become known, but I want the importance behind this logo to be known even more so.

image-3694794563.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks buddy. The next few GB's will be funding the rescue and recovery of children in Africa. I want to change things, as does the person taking in this new lifestyle. My brother and I have committed to changing the life's of this who meet had the chance. We have a full lighting system going in the vehicle and wouldn't have it any other way. We are blessed for Chris, and we are blessed to have you guys behind this. Each of you will change the life of a child, family, and village.

Nick,

Glad to hear of your generosity, MUD is all about giving back... :clap::clap:

What is your website??

Thanks again and looking forward to supporting your cause....

Otamiway said:
Nick,

Glad to hear of your generosity, MUD is all about giving back... :clap::clap:

What is your website??

Thanks again and looking forward to supporting your cause....

It's www.expeditionlighting.org

I am scrambling to get it up and running. I plan on it being 100% shortly.

Very cool man. I will be following along as well. You are 100% right that we here in the states couldn't even begin to know how well off we are. Props to you and your friend for the endeavour.

Decided to do a test fit of the 42"... I won't use the mounting feet that came with the light ... because I want it to sit lower ...so I just ordered the drop mount from LabRax... Shane has extended the group buy coupon for the mounts until Jan 31st..
Lou

image-1325475796.jpg

image-1520581462.jpg

image-2035720740.jpg

image-2012825971.jpg

Last edited:

Good to hear!

Excellent, glad they found ya.

Sweet!

What beam pattern are the lights on the 2nd picture?

Very cool man. I will be following along as well. You are 100% right that we here in the states couldn't even begin to know how well off we are. Props to you and your friend for the endeavour.

X2! Kudos Nick!

2000UZJ said:
Thanks buddy. The next few GB's will be funding the rescue and recovery of children in Africa. I want to change things, as does the person taking on this new lifestyle and mission. My brother and I have committed to changing the life's of those who never had the chance.

This is amazingness! Had no idea. So will purchases made through the future website go towards this humanitarian effort or just the GBs? When will the next GB be? I didn't have the funds last time, but should in a few months. I would love to have my future purchase go to help you and yours.

Cheers!

grain2glass said:
This is amazingness! Had no idea. So will purchases made through the future website go towards this humanitarian effort or just the GBs? When will the next GB be? I didn't have the funds last time, but should in a few months. I would love to have my future purchase go to help you and yours.

Cheers!

If ultimately like to run group buys monthly and provide the best trip and make the biggest difference. Chris is driving through Africa with our lights to help and recover. Supporting Chris and his goals is important. He is a dear friend of mine, and worked with my brother in the military. He is set to begin his adventures in the next few months. I will keep you all posted.

Last edited:
What beam pattern are the lights on the 2nd picture?

Both bars are combo. 80% Spot, 20% flood. If you want a roof mounted light, I would recommend spot only, it keeps the foreground light minimal and hood glare also minimal. This will increase long distance sight as it does not constrict the pupils when large amounts of light hit the ground up close.

Nick, email sent.

Both bars are combo. 80% Spot, 20% flood. If you want a roof mounted light, I would recommend spot only, it keeps the foreground light minimal and hood glare also minimal. This will increase long distance sight as it does not constrict the pupils when large amounts of light hit the ground up close.

This, and a few other reason, is why I will buy any LED bars or task lights from you. Your knowledge on how these work is phenomenal! So along those lines can a light be mounted too low? I guess height improves throw so if you mount it too low then it can't reach as far, correct?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom