FZJ80 Supercharger (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well, my brother is trading in his truck for the clunkers deal and was taking the charger off to get some extra cash. I had planned to grab this from him and worked out a deal, but after much though, I should hold off as it would be fun to have, not really needed and the :princess: would kiiiiiiill me. So up for grabs is a supercharger setup from a 95 cruiser with around 63k on it. Price is fair at $2000 I "think" as I am not sure what the going rate is for used chargers and I only plan to cover the cost my brother was going to charge me. It's located in Fort Collins. I will cover shipping as I can use a company account for free shipping. Wish I could get it, but is a marriage worth a supercharger (that should spark some funny comments.)

yes a supercharger is worth a marriage!!

sent you a pm !!

i paid for the supercharger and never recieved it or a refund. bad deal from a bad seller. now he wont return my calls, emails or texts.

That does suck. The problem is that this guy was a new member and he might not be involved with local clubs at all. If you have his info you should start a thread in chat to see if anyone has ever heard of him. I'd get the authorities involved asap if you have any info on him. What payment method did you use? Please don't say check or M/O. Best of luck, I hope this doesn't turn out to be another secretagent-style scam.

give it a little more time. if still nothing, you should go to the address where funds were sent. if he's there - shoot him.

Lenny see if Scotty the owns Addicted Offroad.

He might know the gut.

That sucks! I will take a road trip if necessary.

Thinking hard about it! never mess with an italian and his hard earned money!

give it a little more time. if still nothing, you should go to the address where funds were sent. if he's there - shoot him.

the problem with that is which gun to use ? do i want to be up close and personal and use the .44,.41, or .357. or test my range skill and use my 45-70 :hmm: hopefully by time i reach a decision i will recieve my refund check in the mail.

hopefully paid by CC, dispute the claim.

I used pay pal and paid with a cc. so i am disputing it through paypal and visa. glad i used a cc !

Good to hear that you went through PP/visa. They should be able to take care of this. I had a problem with an Ebay vendor that didn't ship an item that I paid for and PP gave me a full refund.

Lenny see if Scotty the owns Addicted Offroad.

He might know the gut.

That sucks! I will take a road trip if necessary.

I have no clue who this guy is. Maybe John at Coyote Cruisers will though. He is in North Fort Collins and deals with Cruisers mainly. He may have some info on it.

Your saving grace is that PP will immediately remove the $$$ from his PP account. Then they will do a 30 day investigation, and if he doesn't respond or can't provide a tracking number, then you are good to go. Your best bet is to charge it back with your VISA card holder. They will charge it back immediately for you.

lenross1 - I PM'd this slowgrowler about the Supercharger. He wanted me to deposit $$ directly into his account, wouldn't provide pics or tell me which Toyota dealer did the removal. He was very shady, even after corresponding with him a few times. His story just didn't add up. After discussing it with nicholas a bit, I decided not to pursue the deal . Sorry you had to deal with this douche bag & hope you get your money back through Pay Pal.

I am so glad i used paypal AND used my cc! I was told from paypal that if i would have used my checking account it would be up to me to get my money back. i wanted him to immediately paypal me back a refund, but he said he already requested a check from paypal and once he got his check, i stopped hearing from him. they would help out as best they could but once seller has money basically you don't have a leg to stand on. with the cc i disputed the charge. but that fawker still got the money !

Paypal always asks me to use my checking account and i always use my cc because of this reason. This is the first time i have been burned and wow that was alot of money.

By the way he told me his name was ALEX CONNELLY his cell number is (303)501-2539. in case you guys feel like talking to him. :mad:

So don't buy anything from this schmuck. I don't mean to rant about this i just dont want anyone else to trust this fawker. In case he goes under a different name he may still use this same phone number.

he just said the supercharger is located in fort collins, that doesnt' mean alex isn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom