tires tires tires (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
001.JPG
So which tires should I get

38 inch super swamper radials or 37 inch Pit Bull rocker radials, I drive to the trail and back.

I run 35 BFG muds now, thanks for any input, cheers, Larry

I'm in south central Montana so mostly rocky trails, small boulder fields in the mountains, in the breaks mostly silt and gumbo mud when it rains. In the early winter light powder snow over ice or mud, in the spring large frozen drifts mud in between or sometime ice in between.

Hi all,

Larry, a friend of mine runs the radial Super Swamper IROK 37 inchers on his 40. These tires have worked out well for him, and aired-down have great flotation on snow.

Good luck,

Alan

I dont think you could go wrong with either of them, theyre both excellent tires and you would be splitting hairs to see the difference in performance. I'd say pick the one you can actually get your hands on easily.

Wheel a HJ60 with 37" Pitt bull radials, nice a quiet on the road and have not had issues in anything from deep wet snow to soft sand and everything in between.

I have just ordered some Rockers' myself. I am hoping they are a good snow tire.

I run the 42 inch rocker bias and they are the best tire I have owned including the iroks... My .02

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom