New Bolts-Yellow Zinc JIS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
just ordered yellow zinc ... thanks for your efforts, Dave ... you have the patience of Jobe ... :)

order submitted! Thanks! Please PM if any probs with PayPal-looks like it went through on my end.
Thanks again for your efforts.

The bolts arrived this morning, Dave. Thank you.

Just got mine today... is "bolt-boner" a word? :beer:

Last edited:
Yeah baby!!!

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1419569979.190264.jpg

I might be interested. Like I said: pics of the reduced head JIS hardware would be super helpful. Also, is this yellow zinc, and how durable is the yellow? If you take a real high pressure hose to it does the yellow come off leaving the silver underneath (which is the best plating I have been able to find, but I'm just curious)? Or is it actual yellow cadmium?

Motocross Suits

Got mine! Thank you for the "above and beyond" extra effort. Good product and Davework kept us informed throughout the process.
On a side note, the USPS must have vented its holiday frustrations on this box( either that or crossing the Mississippi is still as dangerous as it once was.......
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1419774792.422842.jpg

Thanks again Davework!!!!

Dave,

I went to the paypal link on the previous page and its telling me 'sold out' ? Am I doing something wrong or are you temporarily out ?

Thanks…jonathan

Also, still waiting for the remainder of one stinkin size to take to GoldCAD player. I am hoping it is soon, been told early Jan.
Dave, I am doing a complete frame off resto and would like a complete bolt kit for fj40 1976. How can I place an order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom