What did you do to your pig today? (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well, at this point you should write off that 3rd and take a BFH and try to shear the pin by driving the center pin through. Otherwise you're out the whole axle :( Good news is you can pick up used chunks for cheap ...

Tucker

Big Fawking Hammer.

Took the herd to visit some polo ponies -
IMG_0454-1.jpg

Turned it into a his and her pig fest. Girls in Arnold, boys in Chester. Tons of fun

Last edited:
Took the herd to visit some polo ponies - View attachment 942223.

Turned it into a his and her pig fest. Girls in Arnold, boys in Chester. Tons of fun

Nice! Didn't you have pics last year of some of the polo hotties posing by your Pig?

Trying to figure out your plate BND Z NEZ?

Took the herd to visit some polo ponies - View attachment 942223.

Also - Factory fog lights? Where did you get them? Wondering if there is room for those w/ factory PTO winch...

Also - Factory fog lights? Where did you get them? Wondering if there is room for those w/ factory PTO winch...

Fog lights came from a Toyota dealer that Landpimp told me about years ago but pretty sure SOR has them now. I think it would be a tight fit with the PTO winch on front. I'll be finding out if I ever finish getting my winch cleaned up and painted.

Nice! Didn't you have pics last year of some of the polo hotties posing by your Pig?

No hotties this year - temp was in the mid 50's (last year it was mid 80's) so everyone was wrapped in blankets or wearing down....

After the AOAA off road trip I will be changing the trans and installing power steering. Then I'm going to address some body issues

Too cool! I used to take a party up to Montecito to watch the polo- Bombardie Finals. Tailgate down and a couple of tables of food and the right amount of Hendrix gin. What a great day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom