1985 HJ75 Pickup (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Um,

Those go on the hood, not the back.
Now see that's where you are wrong ..... The HJ75 is slow enough that I have to be concerned with being overtaken by bugs from the rear. Some of those little suckers can fly fast. : )

:lol:

:lol:

Does your European DD have this issue?

True story ..... Hit a single bird leaving Frankfurt recently ( hit just above the F/O's window ). At several hundred miles per hour the bird didn't fare well however the bird did get the last laugh. Upon reaching Charlotte, the FAA mandated inspection required 4+ hours to inspect the aircraft with included taking a DNA sample from the birds remains. In the old days, you whack a bird, clean the windshield with Windex and press on. I miss the old days.

Is anyone getting this message when they try to post or is it simply an issue with my IPad?
image.jpg

Last time I got that error, when I came back to the thread, I had multi-posted about 10 times. Took a lot of post deletions to fix it.

Seems if you are anything but a full browser, you get a lot of errors.

Someone PM'ed me and said they had tried to "like" one of my posts and got the same error message above.

:meh:

I get them at work and at home. It makes you think you didn't post when in fact you did. I ignore them now and refresh the page.

:lol: in fact it just happened when I posted this response......

:flipoff2:

How's that for a signal.....:moon:

Last time I got that error, when I came back to the thread, I had multi-posted about 10 times. Took a lot of post deletions to fix it.

Exactly my experience. I'm getting good at deleting. : )

Brake Issue ..... :doh:
While I still have brakes, I have virtually no pedal travel and the brakes takes more leg to stop the HJ. I'm told that brake boosters hardly ever fail but in my case it might be the culprit. The vacuum pump appears to working normally.
Opinions? ..............

Do you have brake fluid in the master cylinder? Clean?

Last edited:
Brake Issue ..... :doh:
While I still have brakes, I have virtually no pedal travel and the brakes takes more leg to stop the HJ. I'm told that brake boosters hardly ever fail but that might be my culprit. The vacuum pump appears to working normally.
Opinions? ..............
Do you have brake fluid in the slave cylinder? Clean?

All is well there .....

Hmmmm .... thrust reversers :idea:

I do not know if it has one, but if there is a check valve in the vacuum line, is it OK?

Hmmmm .... thrust reversers :idea:

I do not know if it has one, but if there is a check valve in the vacuum line, is it OK?

Plan to do more troubleshooting tomorrow however at present it doesn't appear to be a vacuum issue.
A 2H doesn't produce much forward thrust much less reverse thrust. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom