Spring/Summer Lakes Basin Cruiser Trip :NorCal: (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@vipergrhd , hell yes! Can't wait....I'm bringing my bike up too.... For those who wants to get a good deal on Bikes, City Bike Works in Downtown Sacramento is a having a huge sale this weekend. I'll be there in the afternoon.
Hijack over as well...hehehe

To add to that... Summit Bikes is having a pretty awesome sale this weekend as well. I took a PE class this quarter to try and get myself a little bit more ready for the long trails at Downieville!

I'm getting pretty eager to go camping lately... I was considering going somewhere this weekend after seeing that some of the passes were opened last week, but I either read wrong or they closed them again, and its supposed to snow this weekend...
...Still might do a quick overnighter somewhere.

Were you the one i spoke to about having the manual hubs from a Tacoma? I was the one park next to you at the Stockton swap meet in a silver 60,i might be convinced to get rid of it since i may not work on my 4runner for a while since i just dropped an engine in it.Let me know if your interested. Hijack over,BTW i like Tacoma's too.
Yup that was me. I actually just got a set off craigslist. I made him a offer about a month ago and the guy finally came down from his $600 price on Monday and accepted my offer. Thanks tho

Glad you found a set MK,i guess i will just save mine when i'm ready to swap the hubs on the 4runner.

@TheMachinist I love P.E when i was still in college never missed a day i had a perfect grade the entire year,i would like to thank all the hotties in my class at that time for encouraging me to be the best i can be in P.E.:cheers::moon:

This taco is going. And a second gen too! Hey guys, wait up ... :)

@TheMachinist I love P.E when i was still in college never missed a day i had a perfect grade the entire year,i would like to thank all the hotties in my class at that time for encouraging me to be the best i can be in P.E.

Way back when I was in college, you were allowed to get 12 units of PE credit. I took more than that. Nice gym, nice girls, racquetball...

I might end up driving the 4runner or the hi-lux if the 60 is not ready by July,LOL.

I better start wrenching on the 60 soon,i still have to replace the clutch and change a few things on my baby.

yeah man get to it!!!! only like 2 and a half months left. hoping to re gear by then. if not oh well maybe ill at least have sliders

Where do I sign up?
Might skip the Buttes though, went there a few years ago and that shiet is way up there, not good if you don't like heights.
Beautiful though, and amazing views.

Talking about regear Haring bagsik found out that Iron pig is having a good deal on gear package,i'm very tempted on just buying the set now and do it later.Regardless if i finish the 60 i will get there no matter what.LOL

@93yotasr5 you should check out the gear set they have i think it's a damn good deal.

So what's the date of this

The first page should answer most questions about the trip.

Where do I sign up?
Might skip the Buttes though, went there a few years ago and that shiet is way up there, not good if you don't like heights.
Beautiful though, and amazing views.

I've hiked up to the lookout tower from Packer Saddle twice,... each time those stairs over the cliff have scared the crap out of me! :D The views are totally worth it though!

Want me to add your names to the list?

I just got back from picking some parts from Georg's place in Stockton; tomorrow I'm rebuilding a power steering pump to replace the one in my 60 that failed last week. Next weekend I'll be poking around up at Gold Lake, so expect some fresh teaser pics in this thread soon!!!

@vipergrhd thanks man i will check em out today!

well im game to go still. ill probably take Friday off on the 17th and start grabbing a few campsites for yall. my boss might try to come up, ill try and get him to bring the Taco and not his new to him Jeep Wagoneer...

im getting excited and its still a few months out!

Darrel we should probably supply some garbage bags for a bit of trail cleanup over the weekend.

^^^^ He forgot to mention Darrell that he also got 3 kids in tow.J/K Bagsik LOL.

The first page should answer most questions about the trip.

I've hiked up to the lookout tower from Packer Saddle twice,... each time those stairs over the cliff have scared the crap out of me! :D The views are totally worth it though!

Want me to add your names to the list?

I just got back from picking some parts from Georg's place in Stockton; tomorrow I'm rebuilding a power steering pump to replace the one in my 60 that failed last week. Next weekend I'll be poking around up at Gold Lake, so expect some fresh teaser pics in this thread soon!!!

Yup, add me to the list. Sounds like a blast. Those freakin stairs!!! I was like nah, you guys go on up I'm cool down here on the ground, and then the kids just jammed up the stairs, so I thought to myself, self you gotta man up and follow those little kids up the stairs, ridiculous.

I'm sure my t-case rebuild will be done be then, right!?

Stoked on all the cool rigs that are going. My truck gets new shoes this weekend!

And a lift?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom