1978 FJ55 BATPIG (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I saw Molly Hatchet once in Augusta, GA. Must have been around 1981 or so. Savoy Brown and one other band played as well. I remember my eardrums were ringing afterwards.

Was always a big fan of Frank Frazetta in my teen years. I still have one of his books around the house somewhere.
Family friend, Bobby Allison, wrote the song "Kinda Like Love" on the "No Guts...No Glory" albumn.

Welp, this is a 1978 FJ55, and that picture was used on the cover of Molly Hatchet's debut album (issued Sept 1978), so it fits. So many memories listening to that album and hanging/drinking with friends.

View attachment 3565208
There we go! I think you found Perfect Pig Stance (is that the next yoga move?) w/ the widened wheels!

1708873432632.png

1708873345235.png

"Conan is the superman or super barbarian, rather into whom the prolific Robert E. Howard was best able to inject his furious dreams of danger and power and unending adventure , of combative and sexual prowess of hot impulses instantly followed, yet a fighting man's code never broken. Conan is a true hero of Valhalla, battling and suffering great wounds by day, carousing and wenching by night, and plunging into fresh adventures tomorrow."

Just say'n. :)

Conan’s has a North (where we go) and a South location. They used to have a central location near UT (which would be closer to my house).

Girl O.D.-ed in the bathroom there once back in the mid-90s. AFD paramedics got her back, afaik.

That was the Drag back then. I used to co-own Fringeware back then if @tucker74 remembers those days.

Nice - I was a student at UT in the late 90s, remember the drag in her former glory. No idea what kids do now, but it’s not hanging out doing cool stuff like back in the day. Many hours in a dark booth drinking cheap beer & eating pizza with friends at the old 29th location. Progress they call it 🫤

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom