Wanted FJ25 & Early FJ40/45 Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Seat locking clip -
tan-25-rear-bench-lock-jpg.120627

Couldn't find the flap hardware. Pretty sure I have it here somewhere. Might take some time to locate. Only found one b-pillar striker and it's not in the greater shape. Both door strikers are in the bag along with the hardware for the door handles.

View attachment 1323233

Hi @Splangy , one of my shipment is due to make its way to NZ from Portland, USA in next couple of weeks. Wondering if we can please finalize above items & water-pump, so they can be consolidated in the same parcel. I have sent you a PM with my shipping details.

Thanks,
Archie

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Archie, is this what you are looking for? I may be willing to trade for something. Shoot me a pm.

Mark

Alright both front seats needs fair bit of work to make it right, hence I thought of trying my luck here. I am looking for -

Option A) FJ25 - Early FJ40 driver seat & front passanger seat.

Option B) Front passanger & driver seat back sheet (with ribs) and driver seat bottom-most frame that clips on to tool box and swivel on rear seat brackets.

Option C) Mix & match of above 2 options. (LOL)

Thanks in Advance.

Last edited:
Looking for -

A) FJ25 - Early FJ40 driver seat lower frame (Not seat frame just the bottom frame that clips on to tool box and swivel on seat brackets at rear)
B) Front passanger & driver seat back sheet (with ribs).

Thanks in Advance.
tI think i have what you need. Trying to see if splangy has a whole seat. I have just the base of the DS. Thanks Mike

Thanks, I will take just the bottom base. Hopefully Someone will have a seat for me.[/QUOTE
me.[/QUOTEI
I cant give this seat up till i get a whole driver side seat. Sorry. I pm'd splangy. Lets see if he has 1. Thanks, Mike

probably fj28, windshield should work fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom