37x12.5x17 BFG AT ko2 Mounted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

your cruiser looks like a mini golf course. I like it.

I was going to guess about 95 lbs. Tires are probably 10 lbs lighter than the Trxus.

That weight would be with wheel unless something is way off...

your cruiser looks like a mini golf course. I like it.

I know - from avocado to porch carpet, but it still works. It has been 8 years since I lined it. Starting to look at a refresh and reading up on the montsaliner thread...

Is 94lbs with or without wheel?
With a 17x9 MB wheel mounted. It's in my build thread with pics of the wheels too.

Yeah, not bad at all. But it wasn't by mistake or luck, I spent a little too much time on getting weights for wheels and tires before choosing that combo.

Welcome back Nay. It good to have a veteran 80 own still on the forum.
Yah, take the 3rd row out & get that tire off the top of your rack.

^^^thanks. Tire has only been up there during summer MTB season, but it's staying on the back now. Finally found a good adjustable hitch extender for bike racks.

I do need to beef up the carrier mounts, though - they are pulling off the bumper. That's what I get for trying to max clearance on a tucked in tube bumper. So it's ghetto strapped to the lower gate, which is surprisingly stable, but still ghetto. And pretty much useless functionally in terms of "swing".

I did pimp up the third row, though, so I am reluctant to pull it out just yet. :grinpimp:

image.jpeg

Looming good man! I think that will be my next set of tires as well! I love my km2s, but I'd like the tires to last a little longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom