eBay 1969 FJ55 -Vintage Offroad,Flagstaff, AZ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SHMac

Just a Classic Land Cruiser Enthusiast
Threads
Honolulu, Hawaii & Lake James, North Carolina
Toyota: Land Cruiser FJ55 SUV WAGON

Note: I HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH THESE LISTINGS. I am not looking for a 55 – I have 2 already. I am doing some unscientific research about just how “rare” these pigs are, how often they come to market and what they are selling for. I am posting the listings for other members’ general interest, in this part of the forum. I am not posting the parts pigs that I find. I will post my conclusions in the FJ55 Iron Pig Preservation Society forum after I have been at this for long enough to have some.

Last edited:
What? No floor mat for my $32K? Ford V8? I've often pondered this but quickly dismiss it as it just has never seemed a good match. Same with Mopar V8's - too much in common with a Jeep. Chevy has for some reason or another been the real only alternative to Toyota power in a Cruiser. I can see if someone went that route to break away from the norm, but it in no way increases the pig's value 3 fold. And what's with the steps screwed to the sheet metal? Are those troopy seats someone found and thought would be a great upgrade? Run of the mill white-spoke wagon wheels?
What am I missing here that says this rig is worth $32,000, and not $12,000 at the very most?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom