2012 Fall Crawl'n with TAC Sep. 21-23 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CrowleyFJ40

Take off, eh.
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.tornadoalleycruisers.org
The Fall Crawl'n with Tornado Alley Cruisers (Kansas/Missouri Chapter of the Toyota Land Cruiser Association) is being held the 21st through the 23rd of September and is a TLCA Sanctioned Event.

Online registration is now open, click here to go to the online registration and for more information.

This is an open event and all particpants are welcome. It is held at the Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch (SMORR) outside of Springfield, MO. It is a fantastic, family oriented park with great amenities and miles of trails for every rig and experience level from stock to full blown buggy.

For those of you that are TLCA members, you can use the discount code "tlca2012" during the checkout process for your $5 credit toward the registration fee.

The mail in registration is attached.

Any issues or questions please feel free to contact me via PM or email at vicepresident@tornadoalleycruisers.org.

Hope to see you out on the trails.

Attachments

• 2012_SMORR.pdf
    443.9 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
Ed (Degnol) has volunteered to cook the meat again for us this year for Saturday nights BBQ. Thanks again Ed.

As for the sides and desserts, we're going to do it like we have in the past and have club members bring a side or dessert.

I wish I could make it........but I can't
Hope to see you again on the trail soon Colin!!!

who am i getting tums from at 3 in the morning now!

U can hang in the RV and drink with Jenn and I :)

There is a rumor that I am finally going to be able to attend with the whole family!

About stinking time.

Lexus will be in attendance.

Just registered. Figured it's safer to do it now than listen to the VP yell at me tomorrow night at dinner with him and his wonderful wife. Didn't want that email from Peggy either reminding me to get on with it and sign up already!
SO.. Friendly reminder.. the powers that run this shindig need the people registered.. Now to call the park and get our spot..

this will be the first year I don't have a truck, but I plan on attending!!!

I'm sure we can make some kind of arrangement :D Your pm box is full, although that may have been planned to protect against any unsolicited temptation

How wagon friendly are the trails at SMORR? I'm thinking about making the trip up for the event, but don't want to tow the mini that far.

Bob, quite a few guys have taken 80s down there, some stock, and Zane even had his 100 down there. Trails are as hard as you wanna do. Everything is rated 1-5, do you get to choose how wild you wanna go.

Zane did 2s and 3s and managed it without any scratches. :D

I have some training for work that's going to keep me from making it. But I have some TAC BBQ sauce I can send along with someone. Who from OP or Olathe is going that I can get this to?

I really need an approximate head count. Price Chopper has pork butts on salt for $1.19/lb.

Okay guys, now you are going to here from me, not just picking on Eric this year. I have exactly 8 rigs so far registered. Not only did Ed need a count, but we can't order shirts if we don't know whose attending. Hoping tosee a great turn out. There were about 34 rigs at Tall Corn last week-end. We can do at least that.

Peggy

I'm sure we can make some kind of arrangement :D Your pm box is full, although that may have been planned to protect against any unsolicited temptation

Cleaned out my inbox for you!

We have been procrastinating as my son has a camp out at Fort Riley and we haven't been on that one yet in three years of Scouts. It's also his birthday weekend, so I guess I should probably let him pick the scout thingy.

Okay guys, now you are going to here from me, not just picking on Eric this year. I have exactly 8 rigs so far registered. Not only did Ed need a count, but we can't order shirts if we don't know whose attending. Hoping tosee a great turn out. There were about 34 rigs at Tall Corn last week-end. We can do at least that.

Peggy

Peggy, Sorry to say I can't make it this year but would like to buy a shirt(2X). Good to see you and Rob at Tall Corn. We had a great time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom