PYS '15 Dates (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That shot is pre eternal flame. That's the pilot episode if I'm not mistaken. Trip one, day one.

In deed, first couple hours. Still drying out from washita

Can you tell I'm Jonesing...

It does appear as so. We shall meet in a couple weeks at your place, great time for reminiscing I say. And for getting pumped even further for this years adventure!

I am already calling for a no rain PYS this year!
Who's with me!

s***, after last year we have paid our dues!!! We shouldn't see rain for at least 5 years!

Doesn't the Hoosiers Cruisers (a former Land Cruiser club) have a large tent... in case it does rain. Or we just set it up, thus insuring it will never rain...

Cabin fever is hitting me hard!!! I cant take this s*** no mo'!

had a large heavy canvas tent at Tellico, big enough for a grill, table, and two picknic tables. I think A.J. was in charge of it then, but I seem to think it was at Carl's later. Had sides and was great to keep out the weather.

I have never seen said tent.

I've got a 10x20 that I can bring, normally use it at the race track but it should do nicely

Maybe as a group, we make an educated purchase for such acts of angry unfair gods.
Acquire something like this? http://www.homedepot.com/p/King-Can...Load-Canopy-HC1020PCSL/203576565?N=5yc1vZbty1

OR...... someone working at home depot could give it a nudge off the shelf, out the door, into a vehicle, and down to missouri?

or just get this magnificent tent with all the amenities back from the a****** whom is harboring it- and the giant grill!

All sound like great ideas. We can buy the Home Depot tent, use it then return it, or does that only happen at Lowes?

The home depot tent is really close to what we have, somewhere. I'll see if I can get ahold of AJ.

perhaps it time for a giant awning off the camper.

If it's attached to the no pants zone, I'm afraid the same rules will have to apply to the awning area though.

Since I now have a sewing machine... I'll offer my needle ;)

Though we are now geographically challenged...

Maybe as a group, we make an educated purchase for such acts of angry unfair gods.
Acquire something like this? http://www.homedepot.com/p/King-Can...Load-Canopy-HC1020PCSL/203576565?N=5yc1vZbty1

OR...... someone working at home depot could give it a nudge off the shelf, out the door, into a vehicle, and down to missouri?

or just get this magnificent tent with all the amenities back from the a****** whom is harboring it- and the giant grill!

Awesome! If the Hoosiers are unsuccessful in recovering their tent, I'll go in on that. At 10x20 I think it would fit nicely over a trailer... Which would mean we wouldn't have to be ankle deep in water this year... And we should have less bugs!

:D it would be pretty awesome to not have to fear rain!!

Since I now have a sewing machine... I'll offer my needle ;)

The winter needs to end quick, John has cabin fever so bad he has taken up sewing!!

The winter needs to end quick, John has cabin fever so bad he has taken up sewing!!

I had to learn myself how to make doors. Though the 1942 singer 201 is about as bad ass as other bad ass things!!

And the cabin fever is a real problem! I'm sure doctors medicate for less! One day at a time... I've been reduced to reading old pys threads (which is actually way more fun than I thought it could be).

I'd say weekend wheelin trip.
But my next 2 weekends off are spoken for with trips up Nort to visit Chicago land friends so I won't be able to attend a weekend trip till April.

Two weekends?? You have other Chicago friends? I'm hurt!

We have Harlan in April or something... That should help me to stop cutting myself and move back to just auto erotic asphyxiation.... That'll be nice!