If you could paint your 40 any color what would it be? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have the chance to paint my 40 any color. The original color is Rustic Green but the PO decided to camo the truck so the only sign of rustic green is under the hood. I have been polling my kids and my son wants it red and my daughter purple (go figure). Here's a pic. Thoughts?
cindy35s.jpg

I like the red. But I also like keeping the trucks original. Mike

I was and still am a fan of the dune beige toyota color if you want ot stay OEM.

If not, this is my favorite (for selfish reason :D)
DSC_0347.jpg

Mustard is my all time classic favorite but if your thinking outside toy colors I also like the gunmetal idea old school feel but you dont see many cars around that color. Beige always looks good and manybe thats way there are so many around painted that color.

My current rig is Freeborn Red (again) as this is my second tub, and it had camo on it as well. I like the new grey color Audi/Lamborghini uses now that is basically a light grey but glossy. Dune beige is cool, and LR green is cool. Grey rules though.

Hope to see you on the 21st at the wrench-a-thon........
murci grey.jpg

Last edited:
My .02.

I like Dune beige as well, however White looks good on cruiser's also. Mine is Green, so if ever it gets paint, it will get Dune or White.

I like the dark colors, Black, Blue etc .. just too much work to keep clean .. Wait its a cruiser, is it suppose to be clean :confused:

dune beige 464 code i think.. only way to go!!!

Olive green for sure then Beige.

My current favorite! Freeborn Red baby! (For Sale, hell, it works for every body else! )
1980.jpg

With all that black I think the Rustic Green would look real good.

Your daughter won't agree. :crybaby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom