Trade Wyoming 1982 Toyota FJ45 LWB Pickup LHD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 45 Series
Color
Tan
I have lovingly restored this Land Cruiser over the last 2-3 years as a lifelong fan of the 40 series, this is one of a few that I have restored/owned just as a hobby and appreciator of vintage 4x4's. I am kind of open to the idea of trading it for something else equally or more awesome. I'm not really looking for big projects. My main issue is I would like a little more passenger room so I can take more of my younger family out on adventures with me.

About The Truck: This was imported from Kuwait by Edmond, a forum member. LHD, original 2F engine with rebuilt top end and a lot of new mechanical and interior parts. Clean and clear Wyoming title. I have tried to keep it as stock as possible but have restored/built it in a way that I can use it as a weekend camping/overlanding rig. I don't claim this to be a Proffits or FJCO resto but I would say its in much better condition than most late model imported non-USA 45 trucks I've seen. I bought it to build and use, not to be in a museum and I have used it quite a bit over the last 2 summers. The newer paint job is alright, the inside of the bed isn't perfect, but pretty good condition overall. I am not really looking to sell, but I'd have to guess the est. value is in the $35-$40k range. I'm also not looking for critiques or opinions on this truck but if you like what you see, and have something you think I might be interested in working out a deal on, please PM me with details to discuss further. Located near Jackson, WY.

What I would consider: 1989-1993 LR Defender 110's with LHD and of course any other vintage or modern Land Cruiser variant that would be friendly for at least 4-5 people and quality built or at least reliable for Off Road adventure in a similar price range.

Thanks!

FJ45.jpg

Last edited:
your throwing that out ?? Ill take it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom