Worlds first 4door dually Tacoma and 15bt swap (1 Viewer)

How to mate 15bt to h55f

• What

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Which

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
image.jpeg
image.png
image.jpeg
Built my 2004 Tacoma on 1 ton dually chassis. Running great not but I'm about to perform the greatest drive train upgrade on it. 15b turbo and h55f gearbox. Need info on how to mate those two Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Not seen ANYTHING like this!

:beer:I will be watching!!

View attachment 1287370 View attachment 1287369 View attachment 1287367 Built my 2004 Tacoma on 1 ton dually chassis. Running great not but I'm about to perform the greatest drive train upgrade on it. 15b turbo and h55f gearbox. Need info on how to mate those two Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Which h55f do you have (ie in put shaft) and do you have a transfer case? You can mate the h55f with an alloy 3b bell housing from a 70 series (I have a spare one), but you'll need a 3b input shaft to get the correct length in the bell housing

Which h55f do you have (ie in put shaft) and do you have a transfer case? You can mate the h55f with an alloy 3b bell housing from a 70 series (I have a spare one), but you'll need a 3b input shaft to get the correct length in the bell housing
Hey. Thanks. I have the h55f from a 12ht. And I also have an aluminum bell housing from a 3b. I'm working on figuring out the input shaft. Do you have a spare ? Thanks

Hey. Thanks. I have the h55f from a 12ht. And I also have an aluminum bell housing from a 3b. I'm working on figuring out the input shaft. Do you have a spare ? Thanks
....had a whole 3b H55f spare box 1 month ago - but now sold sorry. You can pick up h55f 3b boxes over here in New Zealand for around NZD$350-400 without transfer case.

Oh my god this is legendary. Never seen anything like it!

This is pretty crazy...definitely watching this one for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom