Wanted Working Warn 8274 Winch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NYIronPig

YES I have a problem...
SILVER Star
Threads
Have a new 1971 FJ40 project that would be incomplete without a proper Warn winch. what you got?

I have one freshly rebuilt with proper patina. Want a shiny one that looks new? Look somewhere else. Want one that works well but matches your patina. Let me know!
Patina please

Has anyone done a proper rebuild thread with photos? Or even better a video tutorial? @NYIronPig I just bought one locally and have a line on another but it’s in Maine and the owner won’t ship. I put a wanted ad on Craigslist and had a few responses.

Has anyone done a proper rebuild thread with photos? Or even better a video tutorial? @NYIronPig I just bought one locally and have a line on another but it’s in Maine and the owner won’t ship. I put a wanted ad on Craigslist and had a few responses.

YouTube is your friend. There’s a ton of rebuilds there.

BUMP

I have a couple. Both in good working condition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom