Wiring TRD elockers with an FZJ80 elocker ECU and switch (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey! I was just wondering what happened to you, when I saw this thread pop up. WTH have you been? Hope you are doing well.

Hey! I was just wondering what happened to you, when I saw this thread pop up. WTH have you been? Hope you are doing well.

Doing well; thanks. Really didn't spend much time here after finishing all the projects I had lined up on my 85 4Runner and 97 LC. Was also pretty busy with work. Recently took another expat assignment which included a move to Riyadh. Starting to spend a bit more time here and also seriously looking around for a 40, 55, or Pickup (96 or older so that I can export to the US when I return).

Hope you are still doing well.

Good to hear from you. No more mini-truck at my house, upgraded to a 200 series which I love. I wouldn't mind if you snuck me a 70-series trayback in your carry-on luggage on the way back home though! :cool:

Good to hear from you. No more mini-truck at my house, upgraded to a 200 series which I love. I wouldn't mind if you snuck me a 70-series trayback in your carry-on luggage on the way back home though! :cool:
Very, very late reply but somehow I think I overlooked your post and just ran across it..... No traybacks over here but plenty of 70 series pickups. Difficult to find one old enough that's still in good condition. I got lucky with this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom