Windshield interest? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello pig owners,

Gauging interest here on windshield demand. Shop I worked at for a number of years can get supposedly. Price out the door $250.

Shop is located in San Luis Obispo, California. Roughly 3 hours from San Francisco or Los Angeles.

I’d be willing to assist with shipping but it would take a bit of time obtaining quotes. I’d imagine shipping being from $150-$250 range for lower 48… Or possibly pickup at a local distributor via drop ship will call.

Cheers,

-Joe

I'm interested as well. How is the quality?

I'm interested as well. How is the quality?

Just a standard FUYAO windshield. Part number FW00326

Seeing them also available from this web site…

I just purchased one from koolkatz a few weeks ago, so nice being able to see out a new clear windshield. so for quality I can say I'm happy with the windshield both quality and fit especially at the price and being able to find one these days. if I was still in the market I'd be interested.

the only other people I know to stock a 55 windshield is cruiser corps and I will give my money to any company or person before them again.

I'm in. I'll need to figure out the best way to get it. Maybe have you drop mine with @xtiaan2000 or @Pigeaten until i get down to CA again, if everyone is game for that?

Hey Guys, before you all jump in this, There's a company making them now and I believe your local windshield co. can order them for under $300. I just went through this a couple years ago with Cruiser Corp. My local co. looked at the number on the glass and said " we can order that and have it in two days ". No shipping cost and no added on expenses. I can look up more info, but here's a start, the company making them is FUYAO and I believe the number you need is FW326 and any glass company can order it. Just an FYI.

Hey Guys, before you all jump in this, There's a company making them now and I believe your local windshield co. can order them for under $300. I just went through this a couple years ago with Cruiser Corp. My local co. looked at the number on the glass and said " we can order that and have it in two days ". No shipping cost and no added on expenses. I can look up more info, but here's a start, the company making them is FUYAO and I believe the number you need is FW326 and any glass company can order it. Just an FYI.
Yep seems like they’re definitely available. I listed the part number above and an online web site that has them as well to ship. Not sure how inventory transfers work based on national stock of warehouses or suppliers. But with that said FUYAO is a major glass company that is pretty much all of the glass shops are using throughout the US.

Definitely willing to help people out here where I can if need be.

Cheers!

-Joe

@xtiaan2000 loaded and ready for ya boss.

IMG_1005.jpeg

Any Alaskans here that can potentially order? My two locals in Whitehorse, Yukon can't seem to wrap their heads around it not being in the system therefore it doesn't exist....

Any Alaskans here that can potentially order? My two locals in Whitehorse, Yukon can't seem to wrap their heads around it not being in the system therefore it doesn't exist....

I can put together a shipping quote if you would like? Or see if will call for any nearby locations… check your inbox.

Cheers,

-Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom