Will flash for food. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mauser

Supporting Vendor
Threads
With states doing lockdowns and stay at home orders many Americans are losing their jobs.

Being hungry sucks!

For the next month or so for my services I am doing something a little different.

For payment for all ecu flashing and swaps I am asking for a food donation to a local food bank or church. I will even pay return shipping!

I am trying to make this as easy as possible. You send me your ecu and I will flash it to accept new keys and send it back to you on my dime. You will pay by going to the store and buying at least 50 bucks worth of food and drop it off at a local to you food bank or church.

Same for swaps.

MVIMG_20200310_133943.jpg

UPDATE 8/9/2022:

No longer doing this.

Last edited:
With states doing lockdowns and stay at home orders many Americans are losing their jobs.

Being hungry sucks!

For the next month or so for my services I am doing something a little different.

For payment for all ecu flashing and swaps I am asking for a food donation to a local food bank or church. I will even pay return shipping!

I am trying to make this as easy as possible. You send me your ecu and I will flash it to accept new keys and send it back to you on my dime. You will pay by going to the store and buying at least 50 bucks worth of food and drop it off at a local to you food bank or church.

Same for swaps.

View attachment 2251624
I really wish I had something for you to flash, I'll make a donation to the MidOhio Food Bank regardless. Cheers!

Getting a lot of interest already. I can usually get the work done the same day I receive the ecu and have it on its way back the next.

Thank you to those who have offered to donate even though you don't need my services right now. You have credit with me and please don't hesitate to ask for my help.

Make helping others more contagious than this virus!

Don't need a flash - but will make a donation to a local food bank/charity.

You're a *$#&ing badass.

Don't need a flash but will donate to second harvest of Southern Wi.

Thanks for a great idea !

Doors closed. Hearts open. Godbless you bro.

Being hungry sucks!

Same for swaps.

View attachment 2251624

This was the post that made me register in your forum! You are great, I take off my hat, only when we are in trouble together can we overcome it! I am glad that there are still such unique people in the world, I have no words to express my admiration! I wish everyone HEALTH !!! This world will be it as long as there are such PEOPLE !!!
Greetings from Bulgaria!!!
I apologize for my bad English, but I hope you understand me.

Wow! The response to this has been awesome! Thank you all! I can't put into words how happy this makes me.

I have the time right now to do a lot of these and get them done quick. Keep them coming.

Expecting the first ecu today. I can also help with other 1998-2002 Toyota/Lexus vehicles.

If you have Techstream I can provide passcodes to reset ecus in later models.

Bumping this up. I've got all my swap ecus back, virginized and ready to send out. Or send me yours. Don't worry about losing your only key anymore!

Bumping this up. I've got all my swap ecus back, virginized and ready to send out. Or send me yours. Don't worry about losing your only key anymore!

I need a flash or a swap or a chip. I thought I had a master key, but I'm certain it is a valet now because I can't use it to get my 2000 LX into programming mode to add the 2 new keys I have.

I've read almost every post on this subject trying to find a way to add a master without a master.

What are my options?

I need a flash or a swap or a chip. I thought I had a master key, but I'm certain it is a valet now because I can't use it to get my 2000 LX into programming mode to add the 2 new keys I have.

I've read almost every post on this subject trying to find a way to add a master without a master.

What are my options?

If I have the proper ecu I can swap for yours. I will need your part number.

I can virginize your ecu if you want to send it to me.

If you are adventurous I can send you a preprogrammed chip to replace yours and virginize your ecu.

Some locksmiths can clone your existing key giving you more valets.

Still offering this service for food donations.

Get your ecus flashed and help feed people in your area.

You don't have to send me any money, just make a promise to donate food or money to a local to you food bank or church.

If I have the proper ecu I can swap for yours. I will need your part number.

I can virginize your ecu if you want to send it to me.

If you are adventurous I can send you a preprogrammed chip to replace yours and virginize your ecu.

Some locksmiths can clone your existing key giving you more valets.

My part number is 89666-60170. If you have the part, a swap would be awesome!

I'm pretty adventurous but I'm not sure about swapping the chip. I've installed chips on bare boards before, but I've never removed a chip from the board.

I'm making a donation to my local food bank today based on your amazing suggestion and charity.

My part number is 89666-60170. If you have the part, a swap would be awesome!

I'm pretty adventurous but I'm not sure about swapping the chip. I've installed chips on bare boards before, but I've never removed a chip from the board.

I'm making a donation to my local food bank today based on your amazing suggestion and charity.

I have one already virginized and ready for new keys. Message me your address and I will do my best to get it out tomorrow.

Thank you for making a donation. Even a dollar helps. Like I have said before, "Being hungry sucks!".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom