Who Dat Pig? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

alia176

SILVER Star
Threads
This pig is sporting a 2FE and the owner's name is Mike. I ran into him at the Subway in Tijeras yesterday while I took Barry's 40 out for a spin. Mike is still trying to dial it in as it's not idling well. He painted it and it came out real nice I think.

@pappy, Mike may contact you via PM on the idling issue.

Pig pic.jpg

Last edited:
I saw it at Costco a few weeks ago. Very clean Pig

I love that picture of the Pig and BlueJay!! Heading back to the USA in about 10 days. Thanks, Ash, for exercising the Cruisers. Barry

ok - stupid guy here. why do we call this a "pig"?
Right, Iron Pig. As I recall the story is on MUD someplace. I think Jim C. (or was it Mark W.?) was the first person to use that name, and it stuck.

That would be mine. Call me Mark though, or I might not answer.:)

@alia176 it was great meeting you and seeing Barry's rig. I actually met him and his wife a while back up at Ellis trailhead.
I'll make it a point to attend a meeting real soon and introduce myself in person. I'm currently trying to get ready for Pig Party 2018 at the North Rim.
@pappy, I've read your 3fe conversion thread numerous times and couldn't have done the swap without it.:beer:
I did the fsm diagnostic on the idle control valve and it all appears to have checked out. I just installed an external pressure regulator to help solve the idle issue and, so far, that seems to have helped.
I go into some of my issues in more detail on my build thread: New Mexico Pig Build

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom