Where to buy GX470 double din trim? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

phishtaco

Cincinnati
Threads
Anyone know where to order one that is currently in the US? Ebay appears to only be shipping from China and they are a few weeks out. Amazon looks to be sold out. I was trying to install next weekend.
I have a non navigation model.

Thanks. I don't think I need the hvac stuff at the bottom.

You're going to have to replace the entire face including the hvac "stuff"... just knocked mine out with the beat-sonic SLA-81. Installed an Alpine ILX-107. Also, needed to get it custom sprayed to match the existing trim in the truck.

I did a lot of homework and this was the only correct option that I could find. If you find a different solution, post it up!

I bought a trim off ebay. It's black but I'm okay with that. I hope to try to get it in tomorrow. I would buy a Prado android unit before I bought a $300 beatsonic trim.

This is what I have sitting in my garage but now I will probably just go with the Tesla style screen. The Beat Sonic is the biggest waste of money, it would only be worth that price if it were color matched.

DKMUS Double Din Radio Stereo Installation Panel for 2002-2009 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 120 Lexus Gx 470 Dash Trim Kit Fascia Fits 2 Sizes178x102mm a https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RI5KDYI?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf

Just looking at stereo options and about to buy a trim pc myself for the 2004 GX wo factory nav or mark Levinson. I see the beatsonic is good but also see options on eBay etc...are there other cheaper options these days (that someone can confirm will work)? Also what is the best way to color match? Spray can or paint shop? Looking at the kenwood double din decks.

This is what I have sitting in my garage but now I will probably just go with the Tesla style screen. The Beat Sonic is the biggest waste of money, it would only be worth that price if it were color matched.

DKMUS Double Din Radio Stereo Installation Panel for 2002-2009 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 120 Lexus Gx 470 Dash Trim Kit Fascia Fits 2 Sizes178x102mm a [URL]https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RI5KDYI?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf

Did you ever use this? [/URL]
And just wondering what you disliked so much about the beatsonic.
And if any of you that has changed out your dash for a double din. Please post up pics!!!
Thanks

I had a local shop make mine out of an ES trim piece as I put in the stereo in 2013 and the kits were all $450 for a piece of plastic at the time.

Did you ever use this?

And just wondering what you disliked so much about the beatsonic.
And if any of you that has changed out your dash for a double din. Please post up pics!!!
Thanks

The price tag for the beatsonic! I guess it comes with a wiring harness but still doesn’t make it worth the price.

I got the Toyota trim from Amayama a couple years ago, looks like they still have it listed for around $40 + about the same for shipping. Might also find it on ebay or amazon. Toyota part is 55412-60250. It is black though.

I got the Toyota trim from Amayama a couple years ago, looks like they still have it listed for around $40 + about the same for shipping. Might also find it on ebay or amazon. Toyota part is 55412-60250. It is black though.

Does that Toyota trim part work with a double DIN unit natively or do you need another adapter?

373AE51C-5970-4A9F-8327-E08590EB6C8B.png
This one worked for me ... and looks just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom