WHEELING EVENTS in 2022?

kevin in okinawa

SILVER Star
Hello CLCC members! Winter is almost over and I see that the NY crew is posting event info for their CMCC (July 13 – 16, 2022). Can we create a thread (done!) that monitors these developments?

Relic Run is in April.
Coal Miner Cruiser Classic is in July.
Fall Crawl is in October(?)

will we run any planned/organized runs otherwise?
My plan is to have me, my truck, and schedule ready to wheel by June. It’s ready, but I want to weld on my sweet new diff armor before I return to the Cove or equivalent, because Murphy is a m*********r that I don’t like to tempt.

Last edited:

1MOA

SILVER Star
I wouldn't mind a quick club run run to flagpole again big levels or Edinburg Gap. They are all day rides all have either camping there or close by there is some great trout streams at all 3 and big levels ends at Devil's backbone.
There was a older thread about wheeling down near roanoke that looked promising too.

kevin in okinawa

SILVER Star
Another possibility is joining the Keystone guys some time. They do a run every month.
that's good info! PA is a bit too far for me though (CMCC was a 4.5 hr drive). I think I'll be looking to return to the Cove this summer for sure. It's a manageable 2.5 hrs for me, I really did like the trails there, and you can wheel right there without having to hit the hardtop to/fro. Those green/blue trails were a lot of fun!

Blue77FJ40

SILVER Star
that's good info! PA is a bit too far for me though (CMCC was a 4.5 hr drive). I think I'll be looking to return to the Cove this summer for sure. It's a manageable 2.5 hrs for me, I really did like the trails there, and you can wheel right there without having to hit the hardtop to/fro. Those green/blue trails were a lot of fun!
Interesting. I'm in Rockville and it's ~3hrs for me. Did you try up 5 to the 495 outer loop (counterclockwise), to 83N to 81N? That should be less than 4.5 hrs?

afgman786

SILVER Star
A trip around DB would be nice! Food was awesome there

Jakes40

IH8MUD Poser
SILVER Star
@kevin in okinawa Rouch Creek has free primitive camping on sight. But The Cove is a lot closer.

ToyotaMatt

Factory Focus-Point Mind-Set Approach
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Website
vintageteqparts.com
back to the COVE i 5th

1MOA

SILVER Star
This
1646942705145.png

Is anyone from CLCC signed up for Coal Miners this year? I noticed last year attendance was quite a bit lower than years past.
When is this trip? I’m not officially a member of CLCC, but I’d love to come hangout sometime you guys have a meet or trip. I follow their Facebook page as well. Thanks!

July 13-16, it's a good time:

bkfj40

Wishin i was in Wydaho
SILVER Star
Is anyone from CLCC signed up for Coal Miners this year? I noticed last year attendance was quite a bit lower than years past.
There was a flu bug going around, remember?

Jakes40

IH8MUD Poser
SILVER Star
We usually have a good number going to Coal Mine.
I’m out this year. My wife scheduled our vacation that week.

Jakes40

IH8MUD Poser
SILVER Star
You should go Coal mine is the second best Central East coast TLCA event. Second to Fall Crawl of corse! I’ve gone sense 2006 never disappoints. But during lost of beer to the Rafle it’s a long one. But you will have more chances to win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom