Wheel offset question

So a friend of mine just gave me a set of 2005ish Tacoma trd wheels. Does any one know off hand what the stock offset is, for the 80 or for the Tacoma, thank you in advance

sorry im was misinformed, looks like they are 2005ish trd wheels, has any one tried running these? looks like they are 16x7 with a 5.25 back spacing, that sounds like to much

Last edited:

GW Nugget

nothing funnier than a dyslexic perfectionest
I'm running a FJC 4runner wheels that are 17x7.5 with basically 5"BS actually are 125mm like 4.94" They fit fine, but to get them back out to a better stance I added approx 1.25" spacers.
80 stock wheel back space is 4" which makes it a 0 offset.
Stock fzj80 wheels are 4.5" Sir.

GW Nugget

nothing funnier than a dyslexic perfectionest
I personally have not measured stock fzj wheels but I have read here on mud probably over 500 times they are 4.5" BS so I never have thought to question the veteran mudders to verify for myself.
So if you have measured them yourself & came up with 4" then this is how things get confusing like you wrote "Depends on how you measure".

Also added 1.5" Spidertrax spacers to increase my stance. Have some minor rubbing issues to deal with, but the widen stance will increase stability during wheeling.

jjdeneen918

SILVER Star

Also added 1.5" Spidertrax spacers to increase my stance. Have some minor rubbing issues to deal with, but the widen stance will increase stability during wheeling.

What tires & size are those?
I wanted skinnier tires. The only 35” tire I could find narrower than 12.5” were my Nitto TrailGrappler M/T’s.
In my forward pic, the Nitto’s are on the driver side & old 315/75/r16’s still on passenger side.

Top Bottom