For Sale What's an excellent condition HDJ81 RHD with 81,000 miles worth? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for some guidance on what a low mileage, RHD HDJ81 in excellent condition might be worth these days. Looks like there are quite a few 81's out there. Any input would be appreciated.

Year and mileage and maintenece make a big difference. I've seen them sell for 15-20k depending on location and the above specs.

15-20k only for the best examples. Most rigs are struggling to sell at over 15k. There are plenty out there and none are selling fast. It seems most 81s are in the 10-15k range now.

Last edited:
I appreciate the input y'all

Sure thing. I've been considering one for a few years. I have been seriously looking for about 6 months now and its still not easy to find the right deal on the right truck even with the greater supply.

While I’ll agree with your assertion that there are more out there than say, a year or two ago, I wouldn’t say there are plenty out there. Certainly not as many as their US spec counter parts. As a buyer, your optimism that the market will bear lower prices is warranted, but look what’s happening with 80 prices across the board. They’re going up.

Is your truck on BAT?

There's a world of difference between a 10k HDT truck and one in the kind of condition the OP is asking about.

I think it just sold on BAT for $17.5. Appeared to be in really excellent condition, like top 5%, in photos with lost of service competed including big ticket items. No lockers but everything else. Its a good benchmark for other sales. Not many trucks are as nice as it appeared with all the service it had.

Someone got a hell of a deal from the looks of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom