What part # oil filter for LX 570? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does this oil filter part # 04152-YZZA3 fit the 2014 LX 570? I've changed the oil/filter before but for the life of me, I couldn't remember what it was.

In your opinion, does it worth to pay extra to go with the Pennzoil Ultra Platinum Full Synthetic 0W-20 or the Pennzoil without the "Ultra" Platinum full synthetic? Keep in my that my vehicle has over 180K plus miles and I usually change the oil every 5K miles.

I go back and forth between 5w30 Platinum and Ultra Platinum- oil analysis results are very close. If I can find the Ultra on sale close to non Ultra I buy that- but not worth much of a premium IMO.

Change it often enough, and either will protect your engine until the car falls apart around it.

Wow the cold flow on the Ultra is impressive! Guess I’ll pony up for that in the future.
The cheapest I've found is at Walmart for $32.52. All the local stores are either don't carry it or over $40 for 5 quart jug.

So far as regular mass market/readily available oils go, Pennzoil UP is good hooch best I can tell. This is coming from an amsoil fanboy. But I’ve got some AP stuff on the shelf for the next oil change to try. With an amsoil filter.

So far as regular mass market/readily available oils go, Pennzoil UP is good hooch best I can tell. This is coming from an amsoil fanboy. But I’ve got some AP stuff on the shelf for the next oil change to try. With an amsoil filter.
Amsoil is not available anywhere in my area. I think a 5-quart of Amsoil is probably double the price of Pennsoil UP. 😆

I just checked my local Toyota dealer and the price of that 04152-YZZA4 filter is cheaper than anywhere I found online and they have like 30 of them so I can grab it anytime I want. I just have to make sure I remember the part number for the next time.

Thank you everyone for helping out.

Amsoil is not available anywhere in my area. I think a 5-quart of Amsoil is probably double the price of Pennsoil UP. 😆

I just checked my local Toyota dealer and the price of that 04152-YZZA4 filter is cheaper than anywhere I found online and they have like 30 of them so I can grab it anytime I want. I just have to make sure I remember the part number for the next time.

Thank you everyone for helping out.
buy three or four to have them on the shelf.

Also get the same number of drain plug gaskets.

@Charlielj you could always go with a Fumoto valve too. Pluses and minuses of course.

What are your thoughts on the ValvoMax quick twist oil drain valve? I saw Scotty's review and I thought it's pretty cool. However, I wasn't sure how to secure/screw it to the existing hole. It seemed like he just hand screw it in. If so, is that tight enough?

What are your thoughts on the ValvoMax quick twist oil drain valve? I saw Scotty's review and I thought it's pretty cool. However, I wasn't sure how to secure/screw it to the existing hole. It seemed like he just hand screw it in. If so, is that tight enough?
FWIW, I trust that shill of a man as much as a screen door on a submarine.

Check out Car Care Nut if you want to watch someone who knows what they're doing. People may disagree with him on finer points, but he's not going to lead you astray.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom