What have you done to your Land Cruiser this week? (41 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Which arch is that? I'll have to visit.

BTW, have you traversed the Black Hole of lower White Canyon? A must-do adventure.

Cassidy arch in Capitol Reef NP. A short hike to the top with some great views of the park. The descent down is one of the best technical canyons in the area IMO - hard to beat that first rappel!

White canyon is amazing, hopefully I can get down to do black hole to cool off in the heat of the summer this year. Plus there’s a canyon nearby I want to get a photo rappelling off the cruiser ;)
4539F14E-FD2E-4B1C-A888-6130C7906492.jpeg

I added another 40 to the stable. Well, part of a 40. Lots of it rusted away. It's an 81 that was less than 2 miles from my shop. I just couldn't resist. Not sure if it will be a cobble up snow plower or a part out. Zero value as a resto but something good will come of it. Runs great.
20180520_124449.jpg

I added another 40 to the stable. Well, part of a 40. Lots of it rusted away. It's an 81 that was less than 2 miles from my shop. I just couldn't resist. Not sure if it will be a cobble up snow plower or a part out. Zero value as a resto but something good will come of it. Runs great.
View attachment 1707251[/QUOT

I like it--runs great--more than what can be said for other rust buckets. I would ditch the top, doors and plow--would make a great hunting rig as it is

64 Resto is moving along. Assembly continues.

20180523_160413.jpg
20180523_160356.jpg

It's heath grey, based on the fjcompanys heath grey mix. Probably more blue than grey, but I LOVE this color.

If I were to paint my truck, Heath would very likely be the color... Look forward to rest of your ‘creation’! :cheers:

Another piddily project....... @RAGINGMATT swung me a good deal on a reproduction radio delete plate - I was fairly sure it would not fit the hacked up opening but since I’d already ‘red-necked’ a cover plate out of metal and adhesive foam, this just dressed it up a bit!
*Velcro tape works wonders :grinpimp:

86494606-EB40-4749-AFD4-4DB7836A496D.jpeg

Another piddily project....... @RAGINGMATT swung me a good deal on a reproduction radio delete plate - I was fairly sure it would not fit the hacked up opening but since I’d already ‘red-necked’ a cover plate out of metal and adhesive foam, this just dressed it up a bit!

View attachment 1708809
Looks good

View attachment 1708809
What is the cloths pin for?
To hold the shopping list when the wife sends you to the store?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom