What have you done to your Land Cruiser this week? (24 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I always just throw a towel up there if I have to open the hood that far

How much do they run?
$2.74
63118-90300
Click here to order

$3.65
Or try the alternative part number
63119-90300
Order here

NOTE: it may no longer be available until Toyota’s system is updated. Your best bet is to call your local Toyota dealer parts department and ask them to order. They can check availability across country instantly and not waste time.

I always throw the hood back!
8DBE1BBF-F78C-4200-8D9B-5638A404C6FD.jpeg

Last edited:
Actually, IIRC, it was only used on the back of the vehicle, only in later years. I'll try to dig up that info again.

Find 63118-90300 on the 3/69-7/80 parts diagrams on Amayama Trading. Just shows up on the diagrams with a complete part number. Only shows on the back which is interesting. When I was at a dealer years ago they showed it on front and back. 8/80+ shows it on the front only with part number 63119-90300. Never figured why it is needed on the back.

I bought a 73 hard top in 1976 to replace the one in my 68 when I put it on it's side. It had the pad in front. I sealed the drip edge with silicone and never came off. Would have to locate part bag when I bought a few of these. One I put on my 70 disappeared within a year. Suggest adding something to hold it on.

.........One I put on my 70 disappeared within a year. Suggest adding something to hold it on.
Funny, I was going to mention about adding some sort of adhesive just for the same reason. I lost one somewhere between Amarillo, TX & Ouray, CO going to SAS #4 this past August. However, I did hit 80MPH (+) a few times on the Raton hwy and I-25. Now I have a bag of those suckers in my tool chest and a few in my console.

Step 1 of “the works” is always to lose all this junk

F0AF6CB0-5C98-4A7F-BBCF-7A9AA90FBAB0.jpeg

Last edited:
What years were they found on?
Good question....I have no idea. I do know know my 78 has a captive nut or capture nut under the dash which hood the light in place. Feel around under your dash and see what you find.

i have had some trouble shooting some LED equipped NEW OEM illumination parts lately ?

markers , 4th gen. new rear lamps with no known application on the global price tape etc....

i did some home work on the 1800 NIKON tech line and it was suggested i invest in a small LED Filter for the LENS od my JAPAN made Nikon ..........

ok here we are post filter install

1982-1983 FJ40L-KCJA USA Spec. ONLY part #

2 model years only 84112-60011 with the indeed killer kool

it's so kool that TOYOTA actually updated the microfiche to show off it's awesome beauty ..

see call out # 84111

aka 84111-20042

i call it the eyeball logo knob :)

what better test pilot for a $125 led filter , then the
she

1614953123432.png

DSCN9941.JPG

DSCN9943.JPG

DSCN9934.JPG
DSCN9938.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread