What have you done to your 200 Series this week? (37 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Knocked a few things off the punch list this weekend. My back and neck hurt from all the scrubbing and wrenching on the underside.

Rust prevention

I've become a fan of the RP-342 BLACK for my semi-annual rust touch ups. I don't live in the Northeast and never been fond of loading up the underside with woolwax/fluidfilm schmoo. The new black cosmoline allows me to target surface rust precisely and it matches the factory paint almost exactly. It also cleans up nicely with a little WD-40 if you get too carried away.
IMG-2328.jpg
IMG-2334.jpg
IMG-2345.jpg

AHC boob job

IMG-2348.jpg
IMG-2347.jpg

Still to do

JOWETT FILTER and @turbo8 LCA SKIDS

IMG-2350.jpg

Last edited:
Those are fancy looking things. How do they work?

Cool. Thanks for posting this.

Similar to the gauged version that have been around for year but preset for particular PSI. That's kind of nice to be able to set it and forget it while you do other things.

So... what are you going to do when that puppy flies forward under hard braking?

I would strongly suggest a stouter bracket design - maybe something like a couple of QuickFists that entirely circle the light.

HTH
Agree 100%

Anyone that disagrees hasn't been in an MVA with loose items, seen the result of one as a first responder, or is just in denial.

Been in plenty of accidents, with loose items. Fully aware of what happens. Also fully understand that if this isn't coming out unless pulled sideways, not forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom