What have you done to your 200 Series this week? (33 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not so much "this week" as the past 2.5, but put the Slee Aluminum rear bumper on. Most everything was straightforward, I was missing 4 nuts, which I was able to source from Lowe's. For the life of me couldn't figure out the parking sensors, which is fine, I have mirrors and a camera.

20210927_125043.jpg

20210927_125032.jpg

20210927_125025.jpg

20210927_125019.jpg

Not so much "this week" as the past 2.5, but put the Slee Aluminum rear bumper on. Most everything was straightforward, I was missing 4 nuts, which I was able to source from Lowe's. For the life of me couldn't figure out the parking sensors, which is fine, I have mirrors and a camera.

View attachment 2797153

View attachment 2797154

View attachment 2797155

View attachment 2797156
Hi. You mind sharing more info on the ladder set to the lift gate? I am tire of waiting for prinsu and cbi to release theirs. I plan to built my own. Looking for mounting pics. TIA!

Hi. You mind sharing more info on the ladder set to the lift gate? I am tire of waiting for prinsu and cbi to release theirs. I plan to built my own. Looking for mounting pics. TIA!
This is the Gobi ladder. Someone here had posted a link around 2 years ago, it was on sale. I don't have the roof rack, just the ladder.

Received my Escape Gear (Charcoal Polycotton) seat covers yesterday, shipping was free and only took 4 days from Equipt. Installed 2nd row covers today, I don't plan to install the front covers, except console cover. It was a bit like wrestling an alligator, advice before undoing the straps take a picture. The Youtube video unfortunately only covers the from seat install and not all strap placements are intuitive.

Pros: High quality, nice stitching, perfect fit, quick delivery.
Cons: Perfect fit - really could add a 1/4" at least in the areas that are Velcroed together. Just one photo of seat underside showing strap routing would be so handy.

I got Charcoal Polycotton over my Cotton preference as I figured Charcoal looked to be to closest match to my Black interior, however in real lighting the Charcoal has a brownish tinge, maybe Grey Cotton would have matched just as well.

Would be nice to have an option on stitching color, say like Bronze to match the HE

tempImageOpbrXx.png

tempImageZziWaT.png

Received my Escape Gear (Charcoal Polycotton) seat covers yesterday, shipping was free and only took 4 days from Equipt. Installed 2nd row covers today, I don't plan to install the front covers, except console cover. It was a bit like wrestling an alligator, advice before undoing the straps take a picture. The Youtube video unfortunately only covers the from seat install and not all strap placements are intuitive.

I got Charcoal Polycotton over my Cotton preference as I figured Charcoal looked to be to closest match to my Black interior, however in real lighting the Charcoal has a brownish tinge, maybe Grey Cotton would have matched just as well.

I think they look great! I have the Charcoal ones and specifically chose them after seeing them side by side at the Equipt shop when that option was still fairly new. I prefer the color over the gray and I honestly liked the feel better as well. I definitely don't notice much of a brown tinge, but I do really like the covers.

I do agree they took a bit of thinking about to understand how to run the straps.

Looks great. Which mounting "feet" does this work with?
I used the SX feet to mount to factory rails. They have backbone options as well.

Refer to @outwardbound post earlier this year:

LC rack feet.jpeg

Last edited:
I dont think I had seen a close up where the SX feet hold the rack so close to the factory rails. Really seems like the best option for expo rack.
I've had my rack set up like that for 6 months now and have 13000 miles with it across the east coast and midwest. No issues whatsoever with it staying clamped down.

I used the SX feet to mount to factory rails. They have backbone options as well.

Refer to @outwardbound post earlier this year:

View attachment 2800592

Rack looks great. Any noticeable wind noise increase (especially without a fairing)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom