What have you done to your 200 Series this week? (46 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Atwalz- did u cut the top left of driver side where foot rest is? Mine goes up and over the foot rest.

Similar to the crayons as I was cleaning the other day I found a melted graham cracker in the floor vent under my seat. A gift from my 18 month old... hope you got them out ok. I took my boards off as well and loved the look and reinstalled after my 3 year old couldn't get in anymore on her own. Doh! So went back on until I can find some real step sliders.

Atwalz- did u cut the top left of driver side where foot rest is? Mine goes up and over the foot rest.

No cutting on driverside floorliner. I only had to cut slots for seat hooks for third row.

Removed all the halogen-ware on the front end - Installed HID low beams and LED fogs. Writeup to follow.

1pano - front.jpg

I was scheduled to go, but work was very hectic late last week and this weekend was pretty packed too. Maybe next year...

I took off the OEM slider/steps yesterday. I think the 200 looks great without them, and it makes the truck look like it sits higher off of the ground.

I spent the morning trying to figure out why my rear seat bracket has trouble retracting when the seat is folded down. I didn't figure out what was the matter, so it still does not retract (the little black, d-shaped steel ring), but I did find a nice little surprise left by the previous owner's spawn. :censor:

If anyone wants to chime in to help, I'd appreciate it.

IMG_1829_zpsea372099.jpg

IMG_1828_zps4aed1bef.jpg

IMG_1830_zps3de02b10.jpg

My kids lost enough LEGO's between the seats of my old Cruisers when they were kids, I felt I could have built a new vehicle with them.

I yanked my third rows out this past Saturday. Now I'm on a quest for a full size cargo mat. Currently I have the rear factory mat flipped upside down.

I just bought some light racing UCAs, a diff drop kit from Amir, and found a set of 295/65/R18s for sale locally.

I am going to get all my parts together, so I can put my lift (radflos F&R, diff drop, OME springs, UCA) and my tires (Duratac 295/65/R18 on 2014 Tacoma 18" Wheels) put on and aligned all at the same time.

Should look pretty sweet when its all said and done.

Last edited:
please start a build thread!

Bought mine! 2010 LX570. Currently it's the wife's but I can't wait to put a lift on it once she's not looking!
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1412816349.127481.jpg

Drove it 4000km from Toronto Ontario to Grande Prairie Alberta and then ordered a full set of WeatherTeck Matts and bought some new winter tires... 275/55-20 Hakkapelitta 8's, now it's studdly :)

Last edited:
I just bought some light racing UCAs, a diff drop kit from Amir, and found a set of 295/65/R18s for sale locally.

I am going to get all my parts together, so I can put my lift (radflos F&R, diff drop, OME springs, UCA) and my tires (Duratac 295/65/R18 on 2014 Tacoma 18" Wheels) put on and aligned all at the same time.

Should look pretty sweet when its all said and done.
Will Tacoma wheel fit the LC without spacers?

Tacoma's are 6 lug, 200's are 5...

Yup, Tundra, not Tacoma...my bad. Good catch. :doh:

Hi smwa09

Great truck. What roof rack ya got there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom